shape
carat
color
clarity

tripping the light fantastic !! HyperHappy !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Croí

Shiny_Rock

ladies !!

I am so excited right now I think I might EXPLODE !

For those of you who may been following my ever-growing ''he asked me!'' thread, I was saying just yesterday how I had been having a tough time missing my sisters and Mom, missing my girl-company etc. It''s hard to be the big sis of an all-girl household and not have them close to share all the fun (and stress !) of preparing for your wedding day.
Well, I just got off the phone with my Mom (who is helping organise last minute accomodation for some folks) and guess what ?

SHE IS COMING OVER NEXT WEEK !!!!

She was going to surprise me but we''re so busy she decided she better fess up. She''ll be here for about a week to ten days - she is not sure yet, she hasn''t booked anything yet.

It''s so amazing !! I''ll be able to do the last of my shopping and have her with me ! hoorah ! She''ll be here to see me fitted in my dress (hopefully we''ll have started it by then) and everything. I''m so excited I think I might cry sitting right here at my desk. Truly. My heart is just bursting with happiness.

9.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Croi!!! How exciting to get to share some wedding activities with your mother!!! So happy for you!!! I guess you can put off buying shoes until at least next week!
2.gif

YEA MOMMA CROI!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
YYAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

There''s nothing like spending this fun/stressful/crazy time with someone you love
5.gif

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh Croi! That is fantastic news! Your mom probably sensed that you could use a little company! It''s funny how life works out from time to time. Just the other day you mentioned how you wished you had female friends to share this exciting time in your life with. Well lady, you got your wish! Keep enjoying this time!

On a related note, have you thought about printing off the pages from PS as a diary or journal? It will make for good reading when ever you need a little pick up or you would like to relive the memories. Food for thought.

ETA....You''d better not be logging onto PS next week when your mom is in town! LOL.
3.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
How wonderful!!!!! Enjoy every moment with your Momma!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
That''s great news!!!
emteeth.gif

You and your mom should have so much fun!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Croi, I don''t know how I missed this! HOORAY!!!!! I''m so thrilled that you get to share some of this with your mother! And I think the reverse-sheen-fabric thing that you mentioned on the other thread sounds GORGEOUS!

You are going to be married before you know it!
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results