shape
carat
color
clarity

treadmill dance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sure this has been out forever, but I saw it last night for the first time and it cracks me up. Enjoy the treadmill dance

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen that before! It is really cool!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this video!!! The first time I saw it I laughed so hard I cried, especially that part where they''re "ice skating" from the back treadmills toward the front -- hysterical!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Ohmygosh that was some of the best choreography I''ve ever seen. So cute!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that video. I was stuck in a very teny tiny small town ready to pull out my hair with 2 other co-workers. Every evening I would work out on the treadmill. They were bored too and would join me in working out. When I got back into town I saw that video and thought WE SHOULD HAVE TRIED THAT since we were bored out of our minds and had 2 treamills at the hotel!!!! If I saw that video before I for sure would had us trying that just for fun
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

p.s. I like the song too!

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
I love it! I saw a clip on best week ever, but that''s the first I saw the whole video. I think that band is famous for another video with a silly dance. Apparently the treadmill thing is one take. Best music video I''ve seen all year.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen it before but it''s always good for a laugh!!!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I love that video! So creative. Catchy song too.

It looks like they did it in one take. Can you imagine all the practicing they must have done??

Super low budget and fun to watch.

I like the plastic sheet hanging up in the backround. Looks like a gym and they were hiding the rest of the equipment.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2006 5:32:18 PM
Author: Skippy123
I love that video. I was stuck in a very teny tiny small town ready to pull out my hair with 2 other co-workers. Every evening I would work out on the treadmill. They were bored too and would join me in working out. When I got back into town I saw that video and thought WE SHOULD HAVE TRIED THAT since we were bored out of our minds and had 2 treamills at the hotel!!!! If I saw that video before I for sure would had us trying that just for fun
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

p.s. I like the song too!
That's so funny, because when I watch this video I'm thinking 'I have to find 6 treadmills and try this'. I heard it was the sister of one of these guys that came up with the treadmill idea...so creative!!

Edited to add...I'll be buying the cd now...great marketing also!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results