shape
carat
color
clarity

Traveling with Jewelry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
How do you all travel long distances with your jewelry? Safely ensconced in a jewelry roll? Lovingly nestled within layers of soft cloth diapers? Or do you wear all of it at once?
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
If I''m traveling by air I only travel with what I can wear, but I do like to take my jewelry along on vacation.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tend to wear mine...but I am afraid to not wear my ring and band, because even though they are insured, I just do not want the hassle. There have been times I leave them home in my safe. When I bring them, I know that I will be mostly in safe places where it is okay to walk around wearable a sizeable ring and band. If I have doubts, I know I can leave it in the hotel safe but that is not my preference...

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
A long time ago, I received a simple padded cloth roll up thing from a jeweler that came with a purchase. It snaps closed and is about the size of a deck of cards. I put things in there if I need to when I travel. Most of the time though I wear everything all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results