shape
carat
color
clarity

Travel Jewelry Case?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metromom

Shiny_Rock
I am travelling to the Caribbean for my sister''s wedding and want to bring a few different jewelry sets. Looking for a recommendation for a great case to pack my jewelry in. Nothing too big. I searched some old threads that recommended the Vera Bradely Jewelry Roll, but it seems that has been discontinued. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I have this one, which is nice and handy, although I think I have too many necklaces for it to be perfect. In retrospect, I should have gotten this one

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Magellan''s is a GREAT resource for travel items. I have their smallest case, but they make a couple others.

check them out at: http://www.magellans.com

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have one from C&B which I love.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this is an old thread but I got a swarovski one for Christmas that I really like. I''ve used it several times and it works great.

cmsswarovtrvl1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

cmsswarovtrvl3.jpg

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
I found mine at (of all places) Michael''s.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I have a cheapie jewelry roll that I found in one of those Main Street USA boutique stores that sells soap and knock off handbags. It was less than $10, chinese print silk. I love it. No matter the brand/quality, I''d go with some sort of fabric jewelry roll. They''re excellent.

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
This might sound weird, but I find plastic gloves to be excellent jewelry bags. I just slip one piece into each finger slot, roll up the whole thing while taking care the pieces don''t directly hit each other (easier to do than it sounds cuz of all the plastic) and slip it into some clothes for safe measure. It''s cheap, sanitary, and super compact. Not to mention it''s really easy to see where everything is.

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I know this is an old thread but my favorite travel jewelry boxes/rolls are by Wolf Designs. I have a huge one, but they make them in every size and color. They are going to be my bridesmaid''s gifts. They also do nice men''s valet cases and such. Makes me wish my FI wore a watch or more cufflinks.

LTiffany

Rough_Rock
Silver ones and pearls are all not bad choice. Tiffany Elsa Peretti Open Heart pearl necklace or sweetie juicy couture?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results