Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Translation?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,044
Again, really? :doh: Two full pages ... "Cybertery"has way too much time on his/her hands.

Poor admin ...

_2362.jpeg
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
33,961
Yeah it sucks. I reported them as spam yesterday and today I see it is still an issue. It is such a hassle running a forum because of there potential problems. Thank you Andrey and Ella and all of PS admin.
 

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
18,853
Probably means "buy kitchens in New Brunswick" like the rest of them lol.
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
33,961
Niel|1457612714|4002595 said:
Probably means "buy kitchens in New Brunswick" like the rest of them lol.

:lol:

Funny thing is I suddenly have an urge to go to New Brunswick and shop for kitchens. 8) :lol:
 

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,044
Yea, good luck getting THAT through customs! :lol:
 

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
269
It's Korean, and it seems to be the name of various games? I don't know much about games/gaming and I only read a few titles, but the few I saw all had the word game in it.
 

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
1,398
Sorry for the inconvenience, but sometimes these spammers have nothing better to do and are a bit diligent. :)
 

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
18,853
PS Admin|1457639334|4002825 said:
Sorry for the inconvenience, but sometimes these spammers have nothing better to do and are a bit diligent. :)
Don't apologize! I'm sure if it's an inconvenience for anyone, its you! ::)
 

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,044
Niel|1457641164|4002838 said:
PS Admin|1457639334|4002825 said:
Sorry for the inconvenience, but sometimes these spammers have nothing better to do and are a bit diligent. :)
Don't apologize! I'm sure if it's an inconvenience for anyone, its you! ::)
Exactly!

Kinda makes me want to go to foreign forums and return the favor ... kinda, but not enough to actually do it. :lol: :lol:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top