shape
carat
color
clarity

Transitional OEC 2.09 ct AGS N VS1

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Hello All! :wavey:

I'm selling my beloved Tranny, which I originally purchased from Single Stone LA in October 2011. I've posted about it several times over the years, most recently after I had it set in the Excel Tiffany Replica setting in YG/Plat

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tranny-in-yg-excel-tiffany-replica.193876/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tranny-in-yg-excel-tiffany-replica.193876/[/URL]

This is a remarkably well cut diamond with easily visible broad chunky arrows, a tiny culet, and beautiful light play. Most of the tint is visible from the side and it looks amazing in yellow gold (setting and matching T&Co wedding band, both size 5.5, are also available for sale for $700 and $350, respectively.)

Lots more pics of the stone loose on Grace's SmugMug:

http://jewelsbygrace.smugmug.com/Loose-Diamonds/201-and-larger/209ct-Transitional-Cut-Diamond/

Willing to consider reasonable offers! Thanks for looking!

_2243.jpeg

_2244.jpeg

_2245.jpeg

_2246.jpeg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone! Is the asking price posted somewhere?

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
springerspaniel said:
Beautiful stone! Is the asking price posted somewhere?

Thank you, I think so too! Asking price is $9,000 but I am open to offers :)

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi,
is this still available?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mayk! Not sure if the N would be too warm for my taste, but it's in the ball park for price and size!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jetmal|1458521575|4008648 said:
Thanks Mayk! Not sure if the N would be too warm for my taste, but it's in the ball park for price and size!

I spend way too much stalking that site... Mostly watching for the Hold...the Sold sign to go on my ring... And to visit a picture of my next project.

I sure love that diamond in the setting she had it in. I had a 1.81 M I bought from JbEG I loved but it fell prey to the dreaded PS disease. Just like you said in the other thread. We no longer can say forever. I hope I'm there next time. At forever. My DH hopes so too.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
MayK which ring is yours on consignment? I check both JbG and LAD at least 30xs a day! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jetmal|1458523130|4008681 said:
MayK which ring is yours on consignment? I check both JbG and LAD at least 30xs a day! :love:

The BGB 2.02 ct set in VC Evelyn. It's in the estate rings.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OOoohhhhhh {{{SWOOON}}}} I LOVE that ring! Best wishes for a quick sale.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jetmal|1458525156|4008718 said:
OOoohhhhhh {{{SWOOON}}}} I LOVE that ring! Best wishes for a quick sale.

Thank you!

KSmim sorry for the thread jack but we are keeping you at the top of the page. :wavey: :Up_to_something:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies! Mayk never any need to apologize for thread jacking, in fact I'm going to do the same to my own thread :) and ask what your next project is?

Unfortunately the diamond is no longer available. I will ask the mods to remove this thread. Jetmal, best of luck on your search and Mayk I can't wait to see what you've got planned next!

(PS I've long since given up on the idea of 'forever', much to my husband's dismay :D)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha! Yeah, forever is a pretty fleeting word around here! I have decided that there can't be just one "forever"diamond for me. Maybe multiple ones, though! ;)) Congrats on your sale, ksmom! I am always interested to see what beauties you are adding to your fabulous collection! :love:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Aw DS you are too kind- I've actually been culling my collection as I realized there are many pieces that go unworn. Lots of fun to look at in my jewelry box, but difficult for me to justify keeping unless I wear them once in a while! Congratulations to you though on your gorgeous new EC sapphire ring- that stone is unreal! Love the color!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom|1458582051|4008965 said:
Hi ladies! Mayk never any need to apologize for thread jacking, in fact I'm going to do the same to my own thread :) and ask what your next project is?

Unfortunately the diamond is no longer available. I will ask the mods to remove this thread. Jetmal, best of luck on your search and Mayk I can't wait to see what you've got planned next!

(PS I've long since given up on the idea of 'forever', much to my husband's dismay :D)

I bought the 2.69 J she picked up this year at the Miami Beach Antique show. :Up_to_something:

http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/loose-diamonds/2-01-to-3-00/2-69ct-old-european-cut-diamond-gia-j-vs2#.VvA8RXr3aK0

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results