shape
carat
color
clarity

totally off topic but i need some support

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ktkakes

Rough_Rock
so today is supposed to be our valentine''s day together. but our dog is sick. he got neutered last friday and hasnt been right since then.. well this am he pooped in the house and there was blood in it so we brought him to the vet and they wanted to run tests(something simlar happend in jan.) 600.00 worth of tests. now thank fully they said at 630-700 tongiht we can take him home. now i love my dog to death and it breaks my heart for him to be sick. its just even more depressing that we cant have a nice valentine''s together. it just seems like this day cant get any worse for me..

thanks to all for just listening. i know its totally off topic

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Hey KTK, so sorry you''re having such a hard time! life is full of bad days as well as good and maybe it makes for an even BETTER valentine''s together if the bad day makes you appreciate your darling that much more (is he supporting you through this? isn''t everything easier when he''s there? tell him so! celebrate that!)

BTW, the PS forum section called ''Diamond Hangout'' is where people post all kinds of stuff that is ''totally off topic''. Check it out!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear that Ktkakes! We''ll be neutering our puppy in a few months and I''m not looking forward to it. It''s hard when you have pets and their sick - you feel so awful not knowing what''s wrong with them! Hang in there - it could be worse (like having him spend several days there) - and at least he''s being treated. Good luck w/ everything and try to not let it put a damper on your V-Day plans too much!
5.gif

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
so sorry you are having such a bad day, sending hugs your way

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results