shape
carat
color
clarity

Total LIW Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
OMG this LIW thing it totally getting to me. So BF has had the ring for 3 weeks now and hasn''t proposed. Our relationship has gone superfast, so this is weird. He keeps making weird and cryptic comments about waiting for the right things to fall into place (????) and most recently saying on Friday that it will be "soon".

So yesterday he proceeds to kiss the back of my left hand and say "where is your ring"? And I say "what???" and he just laughs like he is hilarious.

That was it. He calls me today at work and I completely went LIW on his ass!!! I was so frustrated with these cryptic comments and "jokes". I told him to stop this and give me a timeframe (are we talking a week? a month? more?).

So I freaked and was completely irrational, and he was his wonderful fantastic self. He had no idea I was so wrapped up in this, and things it is so cute how much I want to be his fiance (ya cute, I was MAD!!). Long story short, he says the deed will be done by August 3.

A sigh of relief. An apology for being a diamond obsessed nut-bar. Will see him at the gym at 3:00.
20.gif

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Aww that''s sad but cute too! It''s a good thing he was so good about it!! Now at least you have a timeline so you can relax a little bit, right?
31.gif
Is the ring still in the garage? Because I''d totally be stalking it if I knew where it was...

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
The ring has moved. I told him to find a new hiding spot. I also told him if I knew where it was, I would completely lack willpower and crack it open!!!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh 3 weeks! I wish, mine has been over 3 months! GGRRRRRR.........

I hear yea hun, it s*cks. I asked mine if he forgot the ring was in the house
12.gif
. He said "no I pass by it every once in awhile". Yea why do they think they''re being cute??? LOL

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
lol! Your post made me laugh. I always wonder why it is that guys think these things are so funny? I don''t get it. However, he is teasing you so try to play along. Sounds like there is only a few weeks left anyway!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
you have at most 21 days left!

how are those manis coming?
31.gif

*DUST*

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Try and hang tight litchick! Plus, I think you need a new pair of Manolos for the proposal-kill some time buying them!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh those little cryptic hints and silly comments are infuriating
29.gif

Atleast its coming from a good place though..

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Major dust for an impending proposal!!!!!!!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies. His mom called him yesterday too to bug him about the proposal! Too funny!!!!

He tells me the proposal is an all day event of romance and fun. So excited!!!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Heehee! I was like that too right before the "deed" was done! But I kept it inside and was basically about to go off and he popped the question that night! Now that I think about it I am soooo glad that I didn''t go off on him and ask him for a time frame. It would have ruined it for me and I would have been "expecting" it. I’m so glad I was totally blown off my feet surprised! But some people like to know, and there is nothing wrong with that, especially since we are all, or once were ladies in waiting.
21.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
It will still be a surprise - sometime within the next 3 weeks. It has been 3 weeks already, and I guess that was my LIW breaking point!!! He is away this weekend, so maybe the 25th weekend or the August long weekend. DUST ladies!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Aw yey! I am laughing because i''ve been there... giving my beau a timeframe and stuff. Luckily he hasn''t told me, only saying within the year... but obviously it will happen in the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results