shape
carat
color
clarity

Topless Coffee Shop in Maine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just don''t know what my thoughts are! On the one hand, it''s kind of hilarious, but on the other hand I don''t really want shirtless people near my coffee or food! I did love the 80 year old woman harassing the male server, though!
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I see no issues with it - nice to see it is both men and women topless.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, I just think it''s weird. Coffee shops are quiet, it just doesn''t seem to fit with people walking around topless. And I hope they''re careful not to spill the hot coffee....ouch
3.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s hilarious that they wouldn''t open a Hooters in the Old Port, but this allowed.
33.gif

This coffee shop is now the fifth place where you might see boobies. The four others are strip clubs. Yup, only four in the state!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I think they''ve found a niche and are reaping the benefits! Personally, I would not patronize such an establishment.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Equal opportunity objectification! Or, not .... I found it kind of telling that the owner specified what kinds of women he hired, without going into detail on the men. Wonder if there''s only the one guy there, for ... photo opps? Bouncing?

All that said, no problems here, though I do hope they''re careful with the hot beverages!

April20

Ideal_Rock
I think they better be careful they don''t get burned. Coffee is hot!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
As someone who''s breast feeding her infant, all I could think of when I read your post is...are any breast feeding moms going to be working there? Asking...would you like some milk with your coffee? lol..sorry I''m being so gross

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/28/2009 12:26:17 PM
Author: luckystar112
I think it''s hilarious that they wouldn''t open a Hooters in the Old Port, but this allowed.
33.gif

This coffee shop is now the fifth place where you might see boobies. The four others are strip clubs. Yup, only four in the state!

luckystar, are you from Portland?

Yeah, it''s pretty funny that when a coffee shop has male waiters go topless it makes CNN but the strip clubs around here have been having Topless Donut mornings (or maybe it''s called Bagel Boobs?) for years!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 1:59:47 PM
Author: atroop711
As someone who''s breast feeding her infant, all I could think of when I read your post is...are any breast feeding moms going to be working there? Asking...would you like some milk with your coffee? lol..sorry I''m being so gross

14.gif
14.gif
3.gif
EWWWW!!!

It doesn''t bother me, I think it''s kind of funny.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/28/2009 12:52:58 PM
Author: Tuckins1
I think they''ve found a niche and are reaping the benefits! Personally, I would not patronize such an establishment.
Ditto

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t read the link, but as soon as I read the title, my thought was "OUCH, burnt boobies!!" Quickly followed by "that guy''s hairy chest is touching my cup!"

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think its a bit odd. I wouldn''t want someones bosums wobbling next to me while I drink my coffee!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/28/2009 2:39:11 PM
Author: Maisie
I think its a bit odd. I wouldn''t want someones bosums wobbling next to me while I drink my coffee!
Neither would I!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Personally, I love it.

There''s nothing like a pair of boobies and a hairy chest to make the morning commute to work that much better.

emotion-19.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
A novel idea, that will soon lose its novelty.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I wonder if female (or indeed male) staff signs a disclaimer in relation to their perception of sexual harassment in the workplace or indeed in relation to the potential of boob sag during the course of employment?

I also wonder who operates the not milk steamer.

I further wonder if the room temperature will be increased to facilitate the comfort of the (topless) staff and would that be too warm for customers who are properly attired.

34.gif

(Cute topic CDNinNYC
35.gif
)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder if its in the contract that they will refrain from any activities that may result in jubbly sag.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 2:40:26 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/28/2009 2:39:11 PM
Author: Maisie
I think its a bit odd. I wouldn't want someones bosums wobbling next to me while I drink my coffee!
Neither would I!
Me-three! Nor would I want a hairy chest anywhere near my coffee, thank you very much!

ETA: Just saw I'm an Ideal Rock now, yay!!!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh man...That''s awesome. I don''t know that I''d be a regular patron, but I''d go at least once.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it''s great! I wouldn''t go there myself, but I think it''s a great concept and hope the owners succeed.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I also wonder who operates the hot milk steamer. -- Steel

LOL That same though crossed my mind.
9.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A chest hair in the coffee makes me gag.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha! You guys crack me up. I never even thought about the milk steamer!

I admit I''m not overly keen on having boobage with my morning coffee, but hey, if it helps business...

P.S. I can''t get over that 80 year old woman!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wonder if this coffee shop is on a main street with lots of windows ?
wowzer.gif
traffic jam anyone ?
crazy_driver.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for them if it works for them...personally, I will stick with Starbucks
5.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 1:59:47
Author: atroop711

HA!! That''s hilarious! And a little gross, which I also appreciate!
9.gif

I''d have to go to this place at least once. Pretty funny!

pixie1216

Rough_Rock
wow. i think i would rather work in a strip club, at least there is dim lighting and bouncers. i wonder what you do on your lunch break? sit in the back with the topless guys and have coffee? for myself, the embarrassment factor would be soooo huge working there! just very creepy overall! yuck.
14.gif
in my state they have board of health rules regarding food service and nudity.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/28/2009 6:53:37 PM
Author: HollyS
I also wonder who operates the hot milk steamer. -- Steel

LOL That same though crossed my mind.
9.gif
And mine...
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results