shape
carat
color
clarity

tons of stuff done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
so i got tons of stuff done for the wedding HOLY COW....

well first the flower girl dresses for the older girls came in and i must say they are so flipping cute (ill have pics up tonight promise) and im still waiting for the younger girls dresses to come in since they were back ordered

then we had our second tasting with my parents M''s mom and one of M''s best friends and i gotta say the food is amazing!!! and my mom some how was able to lower prices for us which was awesome...

a huge surprise was in store for us at the reception venue as well...THEY remodeled the entire room that we''re having!!! it looks sooo much better than when we first saw it, i was so super happy!!!

next i ordered our guest book from guestbookstore.com super exited about getting that in the mail (pictures for sure will be up when that gets here)

then i got my veil and headband (which is my something borrowed from my future sister in law) ill get pictures of that up later tonight too

lets see i ordered a second pair of shoes since i wasnt soo in love with my first pair, and those should be in today...i hope they are what ive been looking for...

out of state invites were sent out last week...thank god

and i brought my dress in for alterations, and i bought fabric for my bridesmaids dresses

thats a heck of a lot done in the middle of managing final papers and midterm exams
14.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you''ve got your ducks all in a row! I''m glad you love the FG dresses. Lucky for you that you liked the remodel of the reception venue! Thats a huge gamble on their part that they would remodel and have brides not like what they did.

Are you having BM dresses made? If so, what style will they be in? Forgive me if you have already posted this.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s brilliant emilina! You got so much done-wish you could pass on some of your motivation to me!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! You''ve gotten so much done!!! I''m impressed!!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
so i got out of my exam early and came straight home and since i dont have my meeting wth the chair cover guys i thought id get some pictures up for you guys so here you go...

first the older flower girl dresses...

IMG_1826.JPG

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1830.JPG

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
3. with their pomanders

IMG_1833.JPG

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
shoes

IMG_1839.JPG

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
that last one was blurry but it was close to the true ivory of the shoe

1253.JPG

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
head band (my something borrowed)

emilies 002.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
another

emilies 004.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
my something old (.50 rb with 2 .20 ct pears on each side...the promise ring he gave me back in highschool)

emilies 009.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
my something blue (blue sapphire and white diamond almost eternity ring i got for christmas this year)

emilies 013.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
and my something new is my dress...no new pictures since its being altered right now...

thats all the picture i got
16.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Wow... that is a lot done. Good for you! And I can''t wait to see the pictures.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Great job getting so much accomplished - that must feel like a big relief
9.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
it is a huge relief...

i just think its soo cool seeing everything slowly come together after being engaged for a year and a half

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats thats a massive tick of your list :).

The FG dresses are soo cute I love them :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results