carat
color
clarity

toe nails

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 12:02:54 PM
Author: Starset Princess
I always paint my nails a nude/flesh color because I don''t keep up my pedicures. Although I wear open toed sandals all the time.

My feet are definitely not pretty. My big toes don''t lean in like that normally (it''s the shoes) but my second toes are taller which I don''t like.

I''ve noticed a few people have feet bound to the fashion industry! I can''t wear shoes like that, I have au natural shaped birkenstock wearing feet lol I wouldn''t say they''re wide, but they''re definitely not squished in the box!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love painting my toenails year-round, and I usually go for much more daring colors on my toes than on my fingers (although my fingers have hot pink polish on them now!). I don''t think I''m up for a foot shot since, thanks to a combination of bad genes, ballet, high heels, and gymnastics, I have bunions at age 26 =(. I have to limit my high heels time these days.

I have a really great red polish that reminds me of Cellentani''s Essie shade--mine is OPI O''Hare and Nails Look Great from the Chicago collection a few years back. It is bright and cheerful, but not too orange nor too blue.

I''ve never tried yellow on my toes, but I tried one of those trendy dark purple/mushroom gray shades on them, and my feet looked like The Feet of the Dead. Even DH was like, "That is a horrible color." Funny thing is, when I tried it on my fingers, it looked totally fine. No idea why it looked so awful on my toes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results