shape
carat
color
clarity

Today is the day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

apples1

Rough_Rock
I''m new to the board but i''ve been lurking around for some time. Well i was gonna get you guys/gals thoughts on my speech for tonight. I''m taking her to a spot where we went around 6 monthes ago (a lake with a fountain and a trail to walk around). We went there b/c we was having some problems and decided to go on with our relationship and that''s when we decided to take it and move on. Well i''ve been trying to come up with thoughts for a proposal for quite some time and i''ve finally got it along with my speech.

So i''ll take her there to the lake and sit on this bench that we sat at 6 monthes ago and it will go like this...

(name), i know in so many ways that we are meant for one another. And with all we''ve been through i can honestly say that you know all of those same things. Remember, about a half a year ago we came to this spot, where it was then that we decided to take our relationship and conitinue it in the right direction. Well it''s now that i''m asking you if you''ll promise to keep our relationship going in the right direction. Will you marry me (name)?

What do you think? I have dinner rsvp at 8pm and wonder if i should do it before or after dinner. She lives .3 miles from the lake so if i pick her up it''ll seem weird to go ahead and stop at the park. But it would give us a GREAT thing to talk about at dinner. If we wait til after dinner (930 or so) then itll be on the way back to her place. We''ve been going out 2+ years so please give your feedback. Only around 6 hours til i start getting ready. Please let me know. Thanks

AtlantaC

Rough_Rock
I'd probably do it after dinner, but either way, I'm sure it'll be great.

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
You would have something to talk about over dinner (as well as celebrate), but would it be too dark where you live after dinner? If it is dark, maybe a before dinner proposal would be more romantic at sunset. Congratulations and good luck tonight!
appl.gif

AtlantaC

Rough_Rock
do we get to know what happened?

jackieblue

Rough_Rock
How'd it go, how'd it go, how'd it go?????

Bubblypink

Rough_Rock
So how did it go?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results