shape
carat
color
clarity

To upgrade or not to upgrade?

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
My cell phone :cheeky: I was sent an "exclusive offer" by Verizon to upgrade at the one year mark. Since my Droid Eris was terrible after the most recent Android update I decided to cash in and buy the Samsung Galaxy S. Now, I'm feeling like it's still too slow for me and wondering if I should spend the extra $200 to upgrade to the HTC Thunderbolt (during my 14day trial so I can still return the Samsung). One part of me says do it, this is the phone you'll have for the next two years and yet another part of me says that I'm wasting money on this phone and that $200 could be better spent elsewhere. For comparison, I am lucky to get 1mb of download speed on 3g while my BIL consistently gets 15mb of download speed on 4g :shock: I also hacked into my last phone so that I could hook it up to my computer and use its internet so the 4g would be awesome!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkly Blonde, what about the iPhone? DH and I have those now and they are tanks. They don't choke on a lot of emails. They are quick, I don't have programs crash on me and the battery life is amazing. I used a blackberry curve for 2 years and got a droid incredible in December and was ready to sell it within 2 months. I found some guy on eBay who was buying the incredibles for $188 and I sent both of ours in for credit. We are both iPhone fans.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
As a fellow Android fan and phone hacker, I'd get the Thunderbolt or Droid Charge (the only two 4G LTE Android phones available, IIRC). You should get faster download speeds on the 4G network, and they're more future-proof.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results