shape
carat
color
clarity

To Maggie brides:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Did your gown come with a crinoline already sewn into the gown?

I tried on Rebecca yesterday and she did have many layers, including a crinoline, that really made the dress look remarkable. I guess I don''t know if shops sew in thier own crinolines to expediate the trying-on proces or if MS really does include the skirt with all/some of her gowns. I called over to the dress shop today but they are (quite randomly IMO) closed on Tuesdays!! ??

TIA!!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Most dresses come with some type of a crinoline sewn in, but it''s rarely enough to make the dress very full. My Maggie has one, but I''m also wearing a hoop skirt to give it more volume. I think it really depends on how full you want your skirt to be.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 4:43:24 PM
Author: robbie3982
Most dresses come with some type of a crinoline sewn in, but it''s rarely enough to make the dress very full. My Maggie has one

I also have a Maggie that I will be wearing on our day that has a little bit of crinoline sewn in, but not nearly enough for my taste. I will be wearing a petticoat w/ my dress for extra volume!
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results