shape
carat
color
clarity

To cheer us up, the memes thread

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since my local zoo is closed to public I decided to visit my own slice of Australia today.
EUZZO7GUcAAOnoP.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I gave my brother a 1000 pc puzzle for xmas...they just finished it.
EUUStC3U4AA0HaW.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just discovered that this laundry basket has 582 holes, while the cover has 156 holes :lol:
#Quarantine
EUVbkqKWAAMlVIh.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ET7A3PxU8AAUTVH.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EUaJkYZUUAIF8C_.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 9.21.44 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 9.21.35 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That’s funny. But what’s not- here they’re releasing so many prisoners from the jails early because of Covid 19 concerns. Some violent offenders. I think that’s a mistake and just another thing to worry about. :(

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s funny. But what’s not- here they’re releasing so many prisoners from the jails early because of Covid 19 concerns. Some violent offenders. I think that’s a mistake and just another thing to worry about. :(

:( :( :(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, the toilet paper-themed ones! LOL!!!! Those earrings!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Since my local zoo is closed to public I decided to visit my own slice of Australia today.
EUZZO7GUcAAOnoP.jpg
This is actually a really good idea for the kiddos. Time for inventory of animal toys around here!

I just discovered that this laundry basket has 582 holes, while the cover has 156 holes :lol:
#Quarantine
EUVbkqKWAAMlVIh.jpg
This literally made me laugh so hard! We really are getting "intimate" with things around the house.

For me it was getting the go ahead from my doctor to return to work after short term disability, 3 months of going nowhere but doctor's. Then the 1st week I'm supposed to be back my office implemented work from home policy. I WAS actually looking forward to getting out of the house, dressing up, and joining the general population! LOL!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's the best time to release the violent ones. There's no one out on the streets on which to prey,

(That was a joke. In reality, I do not believe anyone convicted, as opposed to being accused of but too poor to post bail for a a violent crime of which he only stands accused, is being released.)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's the best time to release the violent ones. There's no one out on the streets on which to prey,

(That was a joke. In reality, I do not believe anyone convicted, as opposed to being accused of but too poor to post bail for a a violent crime of which he only stands accused, is being released.)

It is worrisome.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
EUZZO7GUcAAOnoP.jpg

That is so cute
my Murray from Australia zoo wants an invite, im being lazy and googerling a pix but my Murry looks just like this
s-l400-4.jpg
Oh but what you really need is a little kiwi bird from NZ to go with that lot

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha!

But Toby's gonna get fat, and why is he letting his flock walk in the middle of the road? :eek-2::shock::-o

Bad dog :naughty:
Bad dog :naughty:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_8005.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results