Premium
AD4735A1-9053-48EE-9AC1-BBE6182F3FDB.jpeg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been trying to remain positive ...

Well, I finally lost it ...

Was just in Harris Teeter ...

Saw a man whose cart was FULL to the brim with toilet paper, hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!!

I called him a selfish @$$hole, and gave him a low down about the elderly, moms, and people who need these types of things. Told him he should be FʻN ashamed of himself!

He said: “Are you done? Cause I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now...”

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been trying to remain positive ...

Well, I finally lost it ...

Was just in Harris Teeter ...

Saw a man whose cart was FULL to the brim with toilet paper, hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!!

I called him a selfish @$$hole, and gave him a low down about the elderly, moms, and people who need these types of things. Told him he should be FʻN ashamed of himself!

He said: “Are you done? Cause I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now...”

:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DFFD5744-9EAF-448F-8320-282B635C470D.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So many parody songs at the moment, loving seeing them all.

But this has to be my favourite, by Mike the Music snob. He's a heavy metal guitarist that I follow on YouTube but I personally think this is the best video he has ever made

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FB_IMG_1585302322434.jpg

Not a funny one.

Agree completely with this meme. We all have to act as if we are contagious to prevent others from getting sick. Period. One cannot be too careful.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Along the theme of controlling what we can...laughter is indeed good for the soul and for the mind which helps us.

laughter-humor-coronavirus.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results