shape
carat
color
clarity

Tizzied up and re-made Christmas ring, and a yellow sapphire Gloria Floria

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, I freaking love her! Gloria Floria is STUNNING!!! All that bright yellowy goodness pairs beautifully with the rose gold and bright white diamonds. I can't wait until you get her so I can see more pics. :kiss2:

5171BB00-6D8E-42F3-8CE8-ABB71B677DF9.gif

ps: I wore my yellow flower ring today in honor of your new one. #flowerpowersisters indeed. :mrgreen:

:lol: :kiss2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both gorgeous!! :kiss2::kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww - thank you, @EllenS1!

Thanks, @Alex T! :wavey: I had all sorts of different things planned for that rubellite, then, when I thought of the Christmas ring design, I wondered why I hadn't been thinking of that design all along! For someone who likes Christmas as much as me, it should be obvious! And - re the sapphire ring - I LOVE it! it needs a little tweaking, but I think it's going to be super eye catching. Hope so - we'll see!

Thank you, @missy! {{{{hugs}}}} The older I get, the less I care about diamonds and the more I care about COLOR! There is something just so inherently cheery about these bold primaries (...plus green, granted!). I've been thinking for a while that I'd also like to do something pink, tho I have no idea what. I'm pretty sure something will come to me!! Doesn't it always?!! :mrgreen:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, MrsB!!! The Christmas set is so special and unique, and the new yellow sapphire design is just gorgeous, too! I like the princess cuts against the tsavorites...very good decision!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Catmom! It's just a tiny little thing, but I love unique and intricate bands; my fingers are too short to stack substantially, so I like to get as much interest into a band as I can without getting too nutty about it! Did you see the Gloria Floria? She's more substantial and I'm looking forward to getting her on my finger!!

Oh, @bling_dream19! You MUST have a Christmas ring if you're a Christmas bride!! I think I'm going to do a couple of very skinny ruby and diamond bands to wear with my holly ring - and I'm thinking something like that would work for you, too!! Thank you for your kind words; I'm reaching the end of my collecting days and am at a place where I'm trying to make every new piece special and personal and as beautiful as I can get it!

Thanks so much, @whitewave! I love them, too. :)) I've had these gems for some time, so have really waited to get them done in the way that felt...'just right!' So it's lovely to see them come to fruition! Sometimes the wait makes things twice as good - and sometimes it's just a pain in the neck and you're glad when it's over!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 -

I knooooow, right?!! I LOVE her! She's going to be tweaked a little to make her petals a tad more curvy, but this is basically her final party dress.

And - spring?? BRING IT ON!! #flowerpowersistasunite!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and look what I received in my email a few minutes ago!! It's a gorgeous Jeff White yellow sapphire set in tiny rose gold prongs, surrounded by .85ctw of ideal cut colorless diamonds set in platinum, on an 18kt rose gold shank. What a breath of spring she is!!

@elle_71125 #flowerpowersistas!

DKPV2020-02-27---58427 RG Yellow Saphire---58427 RG Yellow Saphire--7.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! :kiss2:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All of it is incredible! My jaw is on the floor, and I just keep repeating, "Ooooh!" Luckily, only the dogs can hear me! :lol-2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of it is incredible! My jaw is on the floor, and I just keep repeating, "Ooooh!" Luckily, only the dogs can hear me! :lol-2:

@MrsKMB - is your Namya spinel still for sale? it's still listed on LT, and I didn't see that it was sold. Could you let me know pls?

And - I'm so glad you like my new pieces! They're putting a smile on my face, that's for sure! Looking forward to spring! :))

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, the Namya spinel is still for sale. I'll trade you the spinel for your Christmas ring. :lol:

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Your Christmas ring is perfection! You have such a good eye for the details. I adore your Holly band so very much- love it!!!

Gloria Floria- be still my heart!!! May I ask the size of your yellow sapphire? Just beautiful!

Your hands say you are 25 ;-)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I adore both rings. Your Christmas ring is stunning. I think the squares are a perfect choice.
The sapphire flower is so wonderful too. You rings look lovely on your hands and you hands look lovely. I don't know why you dislike hand shots. Perfection!!!!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, @Catmom! It's just a tiny little thing, but I love unique and intricate bands; my fingers are too short to stack substantially, so I like to get as much interest into a band as I can without getting too nutty about it! Did you see the Gloria Floria? She's more substantial and I'm looking forward to getting her on my finger!!

Oh, @bling_dream19! You MUST have a Christmas ring if you're a Christmas bride!! I think I'm going to do a couple of very skinny ruby and diamond bands to wear with my holly ring - and I'm thinking something like that would work for you, too!! Thank you for your kind words; I'm reaching the end of my collecting days and am at a place where I'm trying to make every new piece special and personal and as beautiful as I can get it!

Thanks so much, @whitewave! I love them, too. :)) I've had these gems for some time, so have really waited to get them done in the way that felt...'just right!' So it's lovely to see them come to fruition! Sometimes the wait makes things twice as good - and sometimes it's just a pain in the neck and you're glad when it's over!!

Yes I think a Christmas band or ring is in order for this Christmas bride and you'll have to help me! I can't wait to see the bands you come up with and I do agree a skinny ruby and diamond band would be stunning with your holly ring. And your Christmas ring looks beautiful with your diamond band. In the meantime I will absolutely admire and adore your beautiful Christmas ring! The more pics the better. I would love to see how far around the diamonds are. And you have beautiful hands! Thanks for sharing, hugs!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I love this, that’s some Byzantine inspired bling!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @diamondseeker2006! They're lovely princess cuts, too! Very clean, very white, excellent light return. I'm very impressed, given their size. And I think the Gloria Floria is stunning - tho I won't see it until Monday. it needs some trimming, but I think it's a very elegant ring. I'm glad you like them!

LOL @Catmom! I'm glad you like it! Btw, I realized today - I don't think I commented on your sapphire bracelet! What a gorgeous piece! Your eye for the blues is second to none and your sapphire pieces are always gorgeous. I always think of Florida and tropical vacations and the Bahamas and the Caribbean etcetcetc when I see your sapphires; so lush! Enjoy in good health!

Thanks, @peppermintpatty :)) I am a details kinda girl. Small imperfections bug me, which can be good or bad - depending on the price!! The golden sapphire is 7.4mm, which I think is an elegant size, and the entire head of the ring is roughly 18mm x 18mm from tip to tip. Because the extremities really are just tips, it doesn't look that big on the hand, tho I am anticipating it looking substantial. I'm very happy with both my new pieces!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful Christmas ring set Mrs. B! You have exquisite taste, I always enjoy seeing your beautiful jewels.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
This is going to sound really weird but your ring made me think of jewellery from the Romans. That's not a bad thing at all and as soon as I thought it I had to go and Google pictures to see if I could figure out where the thought came from... And I still can't quite put it into words but I can see where the thought came from!

It's lovely!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @diamondseeker2006! They're lovely princess cuts, too! Very clean, very white, excellent light return. I'm very impressed, given their size. And I think the Gloria Floria is stunning - tho I won't see it until Monday. it needs some trimming, but I think it's a very elegant ring. I'm glad you like them!

LOL @Catmom! I'm glad you like it! Btw, I realized today - I don't think I commented on your sapphire bracelet! What a gorgeous piece! Your eye for the blues is second to none and your sapphire pieces are always gorgeous. I always think of Florida and tropical vacations and the Bahamas and the Caribbean etcetcetc when I see your sapphires; so lush! Enjoy in good health!

Thanks, @peppermintpatty :)) I am a details kinda girl. Small imperfections bug me, which can be good or bad - depending on the price!! The golden sapphire is 7.4mm, which I think is an elegant size, and the entire head of the ring is roughly 18mm x 18mm from tip to tip. Because the extremities really are just tips, it doesn't look that big on the hand, tho I am anticipating it looking substantial. I'm very happy with both my new pieces!

Thanks mrs_b! There's just something about that shade of blue that gets me every time. When I see it I am instantly calmed. If I could afford it I'd have about a million blue sapphire pieces, lol.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @luv2sparkle :)) I'm very happy with both these rings - and I'm *so* glad I had it re-done with the princess cut sides. Really plays off the tsavs and makes the whole thing flooooow!

@caolsen - oh, you astute woman, you! Yes, Byzantine-style jewelry was my first ever jewelry passion, and my guiding style for YEARS! I love its balance between 'ornate' and 'architectural'. They seriously knew how to do their bling, back then!!

@bling_dream19 - well, the ruby and diamond band is looking like more and more of a certainty! I just LOVE red and white on yellow gold - so lush! And I would love to help you with a Christmas band to add to your collection, Bling! <wheels turning already> :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Queenie60 :wavey: People like you push me to do it better and more beautifully - and I do mean that! Knowing one's things are ultimately going to be looked over by experienced PriceScope eyes pushes me to get it right and to look for the details or the things that might otherwise slip through the cracks. It's a good standard against which to hold oneself, and has been very helpful to me over the years. So - thanks. :))

@Lykame - I have always loved ancient jewelry and design in general. I studied ancient history both in school and at university and was entranced by their modes of decoration. I think that very balanced-yet-detailed look has its roots in Greco-Roman architecture, and I'd LOVE echoes of that to come through in anything I designed! What a standard to have!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom -

I utterly understand. That blue is a reflection of clear skies, warm days, sunlight...all the good things! All those things calm me down and remind me of home. A perfect blue sapphire is still (and will probably remain) in my list of wants. You cannot beat a great sapphire, and I have often wondered if I went down the wrong road entirely, buying diamonds instead of colored gems. It's no secret that my dream ring is a large, clean, bright red ruby! Financially, that ship has sailed, I'm sorry to say, but I'll never stop lusting after that red!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom -

I utterly understand. That blue is a reflection of clear skies, warm days, sunlight...all the good things! All those things calm me down and remind me of home. A perfect blue sapphire is still (and will probably remain) in my list of wants. You cannot beat a great sapphire, and I have often wondered if I went down the wrong road entirely, buying diamonds instead of colored gems. It's no secret that my dream ring is a large, clean, bright red ruby! Financially, that ship has sailed, I'm sorry to say, but I'll never stop lusting after that red!

Maybe when you reach that birthday that no one really wants to reach you will get that large ruby as a consolation prize, lol. I've always been the opposite, colored stones more than diamonds. Heck even most of my diamond pieces have color to them, lol. My dream ring was a large, white EC which I now have as a consolation prize to THAT birthday [and my 40th anni] so never say never!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @luv2sparkle :)) I'm very happy with both these rings - and I'm *so* glad I had it re-done with the princess cut sides. Really plays off the tsavs and makes the whole thing flooooow!

@caolsen - oh, you astute woman, you! Yes, Byzantine-style jewelry was my first ever jewelry passion, and my guiding style for YEARS! I love its balance between 'ornate' and 'architectural'. They seriously knew how to do their bling, back then!!

@bling_dream19 - well, the ruby and diamond band is looking like more and more of a certainty! I just LOVE red and white on yellow gold - so lush! And I would love to help you with a Christmas band to add to your collection, Bling! <wheels turning already> :mrgreen:

Anyone who calls me astute is my new buddy. And I’m totally with you on Byzantine decorative arts. So under appreciated - when middle age ladies in Europe were rocking a gold band or one gold pendant like it was the freaking hope diamond, ladies in Constantinople were rocking some serious BLING!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b nonsense! you have beautiful hands, you look stupdendous btw. Now, the change to princess cuts was brilliant, I am green with envy ;-) but so happy for you, it's a stunner and DK probably loves you, I'll bet.. he's a nice man as is Amy. Now to that yellow stunner, as usual and always - it's gorgeous.. Maybe you were a clone of mine! your taste and my taste is very similar.. unique (of course I am!), colorful, daring, and just darn beautiful. Thank you again for showing us how it's done. xoxo

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @Queenie60 :wavey: People like you push me to do it better and more beautifully - and I do mean that! Knowing one's things are ultimately going to be looked over by experienced PriceScope eyes pushes me to get it right and to look for the details or the things that might otherwise slip through the cracks. It's a good standard against which to hold oneself, and has been very helpful to me over the years. So - thanks. :))

@Lykame - I have always loved ancient jewelry and design in general. I studied ancient history both in school and at university and was entranced by their modes of decoration. I think that very balanced-yet-detailed look has its roots in Greco-Roman architecture, and I'd LOVE echoes of that to come through in anything I designed! What a standard to have!!

I think you've succeeded! It was quite striking to me actually. That you managed to get that flavour in so successfully is kudos to you!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Noice!!!! Congrats on the change!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Tekate! I aspire to your level of sass and confidence, I can assure you!! I agree - David and Amy are lovely people and have always done the right thing by me. I'm currently on my 'colored gem phase' - with one more to go after the yellow sapphire Gloria Floria gets its tweaking done. In my heart, I lust after the perfect sapphire cluster, but the truth is that we all have to stop somewhere, and I think I'm at my limit. I'm so glad you like these pieces; they're already giving me much joy. Hugs to you, dear Kate! oxo

Thank you, @arkieb1! They're both a lot of fun. I'm rather late to the color game, and have been wondering increasingly what took me so long!

Thanks,@gregchang35 - and your comment made me laugh! When I first received the photos of the Christmas ring from Amy, I opened the file and went - "Noice!" So - yes! I hear you! Very noice!! :mrgreen:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful rings! I looooove your sunburst ring. What a colour

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @Acinom :wavey: I'm really happy with it and love the color. I should receive it tomorrow, and I'm counting off the hours!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results