shape
carat
color
clarity

Titanium & Jatoba "Brazilian Cherry" Wedding Bands

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Only issue i see is the sizing issue. My husband's and my ring size have changed quite a bit since our marriage. His more so than mine but still, the sizing thing would be just a huge NO for me. My husband went from a size 10 ring to a 12!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool-looking bands! I think the wood interior only has a transparent waterproof finish (if any).

If the bands are meant for 24/7 wear, I would be quite concerned about the durability. In italics I quoted the most common care instructions for wooden rings.

"Special Care for Wooden Wedding Rings:

While special care instructions may depend on the type of wooden ring purchased, and how it was made and finished, as a general rule these special care recommendations should be followed for wooden wedding bands:

Remove the rings before showering, bathing or swimming.

Remove the rings before performing any activities which could expose the rings to chemicals, abrasives or hard knocks.

While most wooden rings can withstand regular hand-washing, they should not be worn when hands will be exposed to moisture for long periods of time - for example, when washing dishes.

Be sure to have a new finish applied as needed to protect the wood.

Remove wooden wedding bands before placing cosmetics - like hand lotion, hair gel etc. - on your hands.
"

If the bands are meant for occasional wear, they likely will last a good number of years before requiring any kind of service/repair.

However, many people choose to wear bands because they are considered low-maintenance and durable, so if the couple who will buy/wear them are not the kind to baby them, I think rather quickly the bands will end up looking used and worn, with the inner shank showing damage from water and lotions etc.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be asking the vendor what happens to the wood when it accidentally gets wet or if they exercise or get hot and sweat. Wood normally swells a bit when it gets damp, so I am curious about that.... And reading the above care instructions unless the couple are willing to really baby the rings it seems fairly impractical to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results