shape
carat
color
clarity

Tired out, frustrated, angry !!!! Psoriasis

stci

Ideal_Rock
Hi all!

Just want to vent about my f******* psoriasis!

I have this horrible skin problem in my ears now! Can't wear my diamond earrings anymore plus it's painful.

I'm so devastated... ;( I feeling reluctant and I'm always sad. Because of that, my mental health worsens day after day.

Was a nail art lover and psoriasis took control of my nails too.

This disease withdraws me gently all my leisures and what I like to make. Sometimes, I would prefer to die instead of living like that.

Sorry..... for this rude words but It's really what I think. :blackeye:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
I totally understand how you feel, and I would never wish it on anyone.

Stay as strong as you can. I know how unbelievably frustrating this is.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I have a recurring skin problem like that, for decades now. The only thing I have found to help and is really quite effective is Ultravate ointment (halobetasol propionate ointment). There is a creme too but the ointment is far more effective. I still get it from time to time on the skin around one fingernail, but if I put this ointment on and cover it, it is gone in 2 days. If I dont do that the skin dries out and cracks straight through all the dermal layers and is very painful. Here in the states it is prescription only.. I'm sure you've tried many things already but you might ask your doctor about this. I know some people who have had good results from ultraviolet light therapy too. It also helps too keep your skin hydrated, that includes keeping the air in your home humidified in the winter. I hope you can get some relief!

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I feel for you.
Did you try to eat more omega 3, more vitamin D and less gluten?
I wish you to find what's creating the problem!
xxx

lucky dragon

Rough_Rock
my heart gos out to you ..i'm is same boat been declared 90% covered with psoriasis, after trying all others things.giving up and going to start envral shots this month..scaired because of the side effects but can't keep living like this :errrr:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How is your Doctor treating it--or rather wht have they suggested for your treatment and comfort?

cheers--Sharon

lucky dragon

Rough_Rock
update been on the embril shots for 4 months now and it is working 4 ME! shots hurt but my skin is getting better

Sarah85

Rough_Rock
I am a lucky person, my psoriasis is located on the skin of the head, so it is hidden from view.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear this Stci, I have a friend that I work with that has been getting the shots, hers was mainly on her scalp and ears and they have cleared up nicely, she said it is often much worse in the winter and it has not flared up this winter so do not give up!!! keep looking and you will find something that works for you. Will say a prayer for you for strength and healing and send ps dust your way :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results