shape
carat
color
clarity

tipping question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dee96789

Rough_Rock
I''ve been lurking here and have seen the most beautiful dresses, shoes (I''m jealous), and jewelry (and not just the sparkly rings!). I have a question on tipping...

I''m going with a venue in Vegas (Siena golf course) and their prices for the meal include gratuity and tax. Included is a very wedding coordinator who has been helping us coordinate the menu, the time, and provided a recommend list of vendors.

Does she get tipped separately?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 1:13:39 PM
Author:dee96789
I''ve been lurking here and have seen the most beautiful dresses, shoes (I''m jealous), and jewelry (and not just the sparkly rings!). I have a question on tipping...

I''m going with a venue in Vegas (Siena golf course) and their prices for the meal include gratuity and tax. Included is a very wedding coordinator who has been helping us coordinate the menu, the time, and provided a recommend list of vendors.

Does she get tipped separately?
This would be the key word.

Unless, at the end of the day, you feel that she has gone above and beyond her JOB, then you should tip her.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results