shape
carat
color
clarity

Time to come off the list!

crhq5c

Rough_Rock
After what seems like an eternity of waiting, my boyfriend, now fiancée, has finally popped the question. He hung the ring box from my puppies collar while I was making dinner. After she walked around with it on her collar for 5 minutes, and our other puppy tried to eat the pox, he lifted her up and put her next to what my cooking, and said she wanted a bite. At first I got slightly annoyed because I thought he was just being silly, and thought he was going to get dog hair in my food, but then I looked over and saw the nicely wrapped square shaped box. I just melted. Here are some quick cell phone shots of the ring. I will try and take more soon!

Ring 1.jpg

Ring 2.jpg

Ring 3.jpg

gummy-bear

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Congratulations. The ring is stunning. The marquise cut looks gret on our hand. I love how he used your puppy for the proposal :p.

wwmd8118

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! That's adorable how he used your puppy in the proposal!! :appl:

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray! Your ring is gorgeous and unique, The marquise is perfect on you.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cute proposal and beautiful ring! Congratulations!

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! Did u end up eating dinner??

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a beautiful ring, I love a marquise stone.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Your ring is stunning, I gave never seen a halo'd three stone with a center marquise stone :love:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats :appl: love love love the ring and proposal, i love that your pup was part of it :love:

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! Your ring is beautiful and very unique. I can't wait to see more photos! :appl:

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I love your ring! It's so pretty and different and looks absolutely beautiful on your hand. Congrats! :appl:

crhq5c

Rough_Rock
Thank you all very much for the kind words; we are very excited. He knew to include my puppy (by puppy, I mean she is 7) because she is my baby. The ring was a long process because it was my late mother's diamond. I knew I really wanted to use it for sentimental reasons, but there was a lot of searching to find something we liked that didn't look dated with the marquise cut (my mom originally had it in a thick yellow gold band... very 90s). We ended up having to get it custom designed and are in love with the final product; it was just what we wanted. And no, I didn't eat dinner. I did regret that decision later when we went out to a bar to celebrate. I promise I will get more pictures soon!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is beautiful!!!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats ! Your mother's diamond looks beautiful in your setting ! My dog is 16 and he is still my little puppy so I understand how you feel and it is so cute your fiance used your puppy to propose :)

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring! Congratulations!

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations and I absolutely love your ring! my boyfriend did the same thing when he gave me my promise ring last Christmas :)

Looking forward to seeing more handshots! I can never get enough of looking at rings and I get so impatient when nobody uploads any pictures, Lol...what can I say, hi my name is snoopkat and I'm a ring perv :naughty:

TwinkleStar

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! I love how you've updated your ring's look to fit you and still made your mom a part of it. Adorable proposal!

sjm

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!!! The ring is beautiful and I love the sentiment behind it!! Wishing you all the happiness!!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and beautiful ring! I love the halo around each stone and the fact he used your puppy in the proposal.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Really cute proposal story, and your ring is just gorgeous! Congrats! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results