shape
carat
color
clarity

Time for a gem box cleanout!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I have five or six gemstones that I know I'll never get around to setting, so I decided to sell them so I can focus on setting stones I know I'll wear.

Over the next few days I'll be listing:

Pinky Purple asscher spinel, .77ct, 5.21mm, cut by Dan Stair
Emerald cut Arizona peridot, 2.25ct, 8.5x6.5mm
Pair of 5mm round garnets
Three red spinels, two ovals and one triangular shaped (not quite trillian)
Two gray spinels, both ovals

So far I've listed just one thing - a BIG beautiful tanga garnet cut by Barry. Listing is here: http://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones/big-tanga-garnet-cut-by-barry

429744_786366742714_203341141_0.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I even have some smaller garnets that are almost a perfect match for this big guy!

_138.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I will be interested to see the grey spinels. I ahve been looking for oval stones for a VERY specific project and have not been able to find anything in a pale "blue" color: maybe grey will work.

cheers--Sharon

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Erica - what can you tell us about loupe troupe? It looks like it might be a fairly new site... and I think I see a familiar stone or two... :confused:

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
I am interested in seeing the 5mm garnets!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
LoupeTroop looks like a new jewelry/gem listing site. If FrekeChild is listing there I feel comfortable doing so!

I'll get photos taken of everything else. And I need to find the gray spinels - my cats have absconded with the gem box they were in! My fault for leaving it on the table while I went looking for my camera.

E B

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1341597594|3229592 said:
Erica - what can you tell us about loupe troupe? It looks like it might be a fairly new site... and I think I see a familiar stone or two... :confused:

It's a jewelry classified site I had my husband build when DB was having its issues. Right now, all listings are free and correspondence between sellers and interested parties is through the email addresses they provide, and we'll be offering a premium listing option in the next few weeks. :))

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
OH! I also reduced the prices on the Peridot and the Asscher Spinel and took more photos of both.

img_0149.jpg

img_0136.jpg

mimi72

Shiny_Rock
Erica, I just emailed you via LoupeTroupe RE the asscher spinel.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Blue sapphire sold!

I just listed the following things:
1. Big Asscher Amethyst
2. Lot of blue spinels
3. Lot of red spinels
4. Two gray spinels

Check out this asscher though. I ended up with two very similar stones for a project and went with the one I had received first. I was keeping this one around because it is pretty, but I'm trying to raise funds for some things I've purchased recently (and one thing I have my eye on!)

All my listings can be found here: http://loupetroop.com/users/elipinski

348ammiesqr.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Big amethyst sold!!!
Feel free to make me an offer on anything.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
EricaR ~ I like gem box cleanout! Lots of fun looking, you have some pretty stones. Good luck with sales!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!!

I just dropped prices on everything. I purchased a few new things I need to pay for.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results