shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany to introduce a new ring - The Bezet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was in Tiffany's today and the SA told me that a new ring/wedding band will be out in May called the 'Bezet'. The ering will have a thinner shank than the etoile but the stone will be bezel set. There will be a new 2.6 mm wedding band that is not quite round and not quite flat - make of that what you will! She also said there would be a diamond band to go with it - much narrower than the etoile and instead of the stones being scattered they will be in a straight line. She said the new rings should be in the store in May - June at the latest!

If you look at the Tiffany's website, they have a plain Bezet band now - 2.6 mm. I don't know that they've ever had that width before. I also tried on the Metro band - can't believe how fragile that ring is! Beautiful to be sure but it felt like you could squeeze it between your fingers and bend it. Would definitely make a great spacer band though!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Lookee here!
http://www.platinum.matthey.com/media_room/jewellery_roundup_february_2009_19064304.html

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
They''re very pretty but, I don''t think there''s anything original about them..

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Guess they liked the idea of the bezel lucida but with thinner bands!
10.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PRETTY!
I love the pear...
30.gif

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
Eee not a fan. Too cartoon-y. the shanks don''t quite look right with the heads.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like them!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Bleh. Not impressed. I wouldn''t have guessed these are from Tiffany. The problem is this look have been done by others before and done better by the looks of it. I wonder who''s running their marketing division now...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I Love them but they don''t "look" Tiffany.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I think they are pretty. Bezels have been hot for some time now so Tiff's is a little late to the party.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I like them, but I think they''d be more striking in smaller ct. weights. Stacked, maybe.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree that I''ve seen the style done better (in my very humble opinion) - BUT, I do like the band a lot. I think I really like the pear in this style, too.

anitabee

Shiny_Rock
i''m LOVIN'' them! i particularly like the sleek princess one.

very simple, very classy, very divine.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the pear but not fussed on the heart. The size of the band is nice though.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 10:28:06 AM
Author: elle_chris
They''re very pretty but, I don''t think there''s anything original about them..
This is what I was thinking, too. Sure they''re lovely, but there is absolutely nothing innovating about them.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to admit they sounded better than they look. Not exactly the classic look I expect from Tiff''s.

I do, however, think I like the band! Will be interested to see it when it arrives in the stores!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Meh, I love bezels...but I wouldn''t pay the tiff price for one.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Not worth the premium for this kind of look.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 3:39:54 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
I do, however, think I like the band! Will be interested to see it when it arrives in the stores!
It reminds me a LOT of Anchor31''s wedding band (I think I''m thinking of the right person...)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/5/2009 5:07:33 PM
Author: musey

Date: 4/5/2009 3:39:54 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
It reminds me a LOT of Anchor31''s wedding band (I think I''m thinking of the right person...)
It is very much like Anchor31''s band - and I always liked hers!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I think that they are pretty and look very practical and wearable because of the Bezel. A simple no fuss design makes sense right now from a design and marketing standpoint.

Mrs.2Artists

anyname

Shiny_Rock
they''re cute. But more of a right hand ring, though i do like the band with the non-scattered, scattered diamonds.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmm. . .okay. Not really liking the princess bezel style. . .but I''m not a fan of that cut anyhow.

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I agree that these don''t scream classic Tiffany style to me. But I could definitely see a market for them...

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I''m curious what the side profiles look like. I like the round, the princess and the pear. The heart looks like a fun RHR rather than e-ring. I LOVE the wedding band though!! Maybe even more than the etoile scattered band....

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like the wedding band, but not crazy at all about the e-rings. The really don''t look like e-rings. I have seen better rings in this style. I guess I just expect more from Tiffany''s.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 2:02:07 PM
Author: EBree
I like them, but I think they''d be more striking in smaller ct. weights. Stacked, maybe.
I second the stacking thing! I''ve actually be daydreaming for a while about getting teensy diamonds in all different shapes to stack on my right hand. I couldn''t pay Tiffany prices for those though!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I''m not entirely impressed. Seems like it''s been done before. Nothing new here...

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I like the heart one but I have wanted a bezeled heart for a while but there is no way I would pay the tiffs premium for them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results