shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Price Increase

HollyRF

Rough_Rock
Just FYI, I was at my local Tiffany last week and I was told that there will be a 10 percent increase on engagement rings on June 29, and a 10 percent increase on wedding bands either June 10 or 12 (I can't remember which day she said, sorry). So if you were thinking about making a purchase at Tiffany any time soon, you may want to call your local store and inquire!

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
I had been wondering about this, because their online price quotes for e-rings didn't seem to reflect the price spike in diamonds that we've been seeing everywhere else. Tiffany rings had been looking like a bargain!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HollyRF|1307184787|2937547 said:
Just FYI, I was at my local Tiffany last week and I was told that there will be a 10 percent increase on engagement rings on June 29, and a 10 percent increase on wedding bands either June 10 or 12 (I can't remember which day she said, sorry). So if you were thinking about making a purchase at Tiffany any time soon, you may want to call your local store and inquire!

I humbly submit that for those who were dead set on buying from Tiffany, these price hikes will be of little consequence in turning them off or away - there is no way to quantify and price branding/designer name/blue box prestige!

wreckem

Rough_Rock
Yssie|1307211023|2937755 said:
HollyRF|1307184787|2937547 said:

I humbly submit that for those who were dead set on buying from Tiffany, these price hikes will be of little consequence in turning them off or away - there is no way to quantify and price branding/designer name/blue box prestige!

You are probably right, but geeze that would mean the 3 stone ring I saw there(I went there for shits and giggles) would now be $18k. Thats for .32ct .64ct .32ct. E VVS2/VS1 with a platinum classic basket three stone setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results