shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Lucida/Vatche X-prong in white gold.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kyledooley

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. Long time viewer but first time poster. These forums have been great for improving my knowledge base so thanks to all.

I will be asking my G/F to marry me soon and I''m starting to get serious about shopping for her ring. The hard part is over- I know exactly what she wants. It will be a tiffany lucida/X-prong style ring with ~ 1 Ct radiant solitare.

Notice I said "style". Neither of us sees any value in the tiffany''s name and when you look at just the basic 4c''s of their diamonds, how can you justify the price. So much more out there for the dough.

The lucida was nothing like what she was hinting at she wanted. But when I showed one to her and told her it was MY favorite, she was all over it and has been ever since.

But, I digress...

Now I''ve searched the forums high and low and the lucida questions have been done to death (Painfully). But I can''t find what I''m looking for.

What she really wants, is the ring in white gold. I''ve searched all, but I''ve only been able to that style in Platinum. Neither of us cares for platinum all that much. I''ve seen yellow gold rings, but not white ones.

Could someone point me the right way to find a nice, quality, white gold setting in that style?

Thanks,

Kyle

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
You could have one made custom by a jeweler local to you. Save some $$$ too.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Vatche only makes that setting in 18K yellow gold & platinum.

I'm with homer - find a great craftsman to make the setting.

Also, Stuller soltice settings are quite nice - I believe they have a similar style.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results