shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Friday

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Sorry couldn''t help myself. I took my daughter to Tiffany''s today for her sixteenth birthday present. This is what she chose. I hope it comes through. She loves it.
Nan
ps. Happy Birthday Tab!

16577782_xl.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry, I guess I should have posted in Diamond Hangout.
Nan

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
My girlfriend has the complete "bar" set. Ring, necklace and cuff (thin) and loves it. She get compliments all the time!! I'm sure you're daughter will love it! Congrats on a great purchase, and a smiling daughter!

Terri-Jo

Rough_Rock
I think we need to start a new tradition. We should also get a present on our kids birthday, after all it was us that went through the pain.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
It is very pretty! I bet your daughter loves it!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------TerriJo wrote: I think we need to start a new tradition. We should also get a present on our kids birthday, after all it was us that went through the pain-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Pain?
naughty.gif
[:bigsmile:
I don't remember any pain!! Joan Rivers said she would wake her daugher up in the middle of the night and yell: "Melissa, you ripped me to shreads; go back to sleep!"
21.gif

Nan

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
It's nice to have at least ONE item in that little blue box! It's very hip! What a nice mom you are!
1.gif

PS How did you control yourself in there?
naughty.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Jennifer,
It was not easy!!!
Nan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results