shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany etoile band on ebay...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
I am thinking about bidding on this... As if I need to spend more money right now!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2682375692&category=11088

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Looks legit...For about half the retail price and your getting the Tiffany name...

If you don't mind a used ring than your saving yourself a good chunk of cash..

Just make sure the sellers feedback is in order and protect yourself when making payment..
21.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I love that style ring. It might be a little "banged up" -- already having a patina depending on how much it has been worn, but that is going to happen anyway, so if it your size, it looks like a good deal!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This looks like a great deal. Hopefully it doesn't get bid up too high. Good luck.

Michelle

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Make your own!! Using ACA Melee's of course.
2.gif
Every time I see something like that or something that has alot of small stones, I drool thinking about re-making it with superideal stones. No one would know it wasn't Tiffany's
2.gif
and it'd be cheaper!! Anyhow if this one gets bid up too high (I wouldn't pay more than $1k for it personally), another option.
2.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
I actually was thinking of having Greg at ringdesigner make me one. But, I'm actually not going to bid. I am applying to go to grad school (I already have a masters, so this would be for my Ph.D), which means that I'd quit my job to be a poor student and my husband still has a couple of years of residency. So, I'm trying not to spend $$$ until I know what I'm doing. My only purchase right now is a new wedding band (I feel that is justified!). If I go, we'll need the money. If I don't go, then I can buy some studs (though I have a feeling my parents might buy me some), upgrade my e-ring, buy a diamond bangle, buy a new pendant etc. Not that I've thought about this or anything!
9.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I love the etoile style bands -- both narrow and wide. Ritani makes the bands with little heart cut-outs on the inside (not that anyone would ever see it but its cute).
love.gif

I am thinking about purchasing huggy type earrings in the etoile style. I tried them on recently in a brushed finish, but I think I prefer the shine of polish.

Diamondlil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results