shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti Hibiscus Cuff Bracelet

airplay355

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone!

I’ve got a cuff bracelet that’s stamped Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti 925. I’m not sure how old it is but after some googling it seems like the design is meant to be hibiscus flowers. Sorry that I don’t know too much about it. It’s Pretty and in good shape but not anyone in my family’s style. I posted an LT listing and can be contacted there. Let me know if you‘d like any more pics or if there are any questions I can try to answer.

Price is $300 shipped.

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Is this authentic? I think the stamp is normally on the inside? Not trying to be difficult - I'm actually looking for this bracelet!

airplay355

Shiny_Rock
I’ve seen a few different stamps in pics online. Some without the signature and on the inside, some like mine but on the inside, some with just one in the center on the outside.

I don’t actually know too much about it since I wasn’t the original purchaser. I’m in NYC and could take it to a store if that would help confirm authenticity. It seems to have been a $1200 piece new which doesn’t seem worth counterfeiting to me but I’m no expert at all. There seem to be a few sizes as well and this one is tiny.

Im not offended at all so any info about it (bad or good) is fine with me :)

hmmm I had no idea these were faked, seems so strange. Anyway, here’s an article I found. https://realstyle.therealreal.com/how-to-authenticate-tiffany-co-jewelry/

i Guess the signature is a good sign

Last edited:

mintbark

Shiny_Rock
I’ve seen a few different stamps in pics online. Some without the signature and on the inside, some like mine but on the inside, some with just one in the center on the outside.

I don’t actually know too much about it since I wasn’t the original purchaser. I’m in NYC and could take it to a store if that would help confirm authenticity. It seems to have been a $1200 piece new which doesn’t seem worth counterfeiting to me but I’m no expert at all. There seem to be a few sizes as well and this one is tiny.

Im not offended at all so any info about it (bad or good) is fine with me :)

hmmm I had no idea these were faked, seems so strange. Anyway, here’s an article I found. https://realstyle.therealreal.com/how-to-authenticate-tiffany-co-jewelry/

i Guess the signature is a good sign

Tiffany’s will polish your silver jewelry for free for pretty much forever. Technically they can charge you, but they haven’t charged me. I presume they’ll only polish it if it’s authentic l.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Not to say this is always the case, the realreal site linked does say to look for the tag in the interior of a cuff.

1639844255741.jpeg

I have a different Tiffany “garden” cuff purchased directly from Tiffany in Carmel,CA and the stamp is indeed in the interior.

airplay355

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like I need to wander down the street and see if they can polish this up for me. If it ends up being a fake I guess to the scrap pile it goes :lol:

Thanks for all the help everyone! This is such a great community of people. I don’t even bother trying to post this stuff anywhere else.

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Still a very pretty piece and made of silver.

airplay355

Shiny_Rock
Does it have value beyond its melt value even if it were a fake?

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
try this

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Does it have value beyond its melt value even if it were a fake?

Even if it’s not authentic its a pretty silver cuff. It wouldn’t fetch the same price as authentic Tiffany but I would think certainly more than melt value.

airplay355

Shiny_Rock
Well in the meantime, if anyone likes it enough and wants to take a chance, I’m open to offers. I don’t want to just give it away but I’m definitely fine with selling it as if it weren’t authentic and if it turns out someone got a great deal, that’s fine by me. I think it weighed 39g when I tossed it on the scale. If not, I’ll bring it to Tiffany’s when I’m back in Manhattan after the holidays.

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
Well this was a ride! So my back story - I bought a version of this - no markings - at a street fair for my mom a long time ago. She loved it, but it peeled and tarnished so she stopped wearing it. I had no idea there was a "real" one or I would have been looking for it for years. I would love to get her an authentic one, but they don't seem common and fakes abound. If this ends up being real I'd love it!

airplay355

Shiny_Rock
I’m not sure they’ll tell me it’s definitely real or not but my plan is to see if they’ll polish it, and since they won’t touch fakes, if they don’t I’ll just count it as fake. If they do, I suppose that’s the best evidence I’d get that it’s legit.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I see it's sold - real or not Either way it is a pretty cuff. There's so much fake Tiffany silver out there that I think it's best if you ever find another to let them take a look at it. Even fake it could still be Sterling and have value as a beautiful cuff.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results