shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany blue nail polish

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was ordering some nail polish tonight and happened to find this color from China Glaze called "For Audrey." It''s a Tiffany blue, so pretty for toes for one''s wedding day, I thought! I found it on www.8ty8beauty.com in case anyone is interested!

foraudrey.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 1:28:58 AM
Author:monarch64
I was ordering some nail polish tonight and happened to find this color from China Glaze called ''For Audrey.'' It''s a Tiffany blue, so pretty for toes for one''s wedding day, I thought! I found it on www.8ty8beauty.com in case anyone is interested!
LOL, monnie...that is just too stinkin'' cute! Too bad it won''t go with my fuschia and celery wedding colors! It''s a fabulous idea!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2007 1:33:17 AM
Author: Harleigh

Date: 10/9/2007 1:28:58 AM
Author:monarch64
I was ordering some nail polish tonight and happened to find this color from China Glaze called ''For Audrey.'' It''s a Tiffany blue, so pretty for toes for one''s wedding day, I thought! I found it on www.8ty8beauty.com in case anyone is interested!
LOL, monnie...that is just too stinkin'' cute! Too bad it won''t go with my fuschia and celery wedding colors! It''s a fabulous idea!
It might not necessarily go with someone''s wedding colors, but in a lot of cases it seems the bride''s toes aren''t visible to anyone anyway if she''s wearing a floor-length gown, plus sometimes gals paint their toenails blue for their "something blue."

I really like Tiffany sterling pieces, and I love the Tiffany blue color itself, so I might just order a bottle for fun myself! Audrey would''ve been proud, lol!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone see the wedding on the Today show that was "Breakfast at Tiffany''s?" Gosh it was cool.. minus the fact that it was on live TV. But it was beauuutiful. And she''s the only person who can ever say she had a morning wedding and a reception that was breakfast inside of the NYC Tiffany store!!

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Really?!?!?!? I missed it!! How wonderful would that be! *Dreaming...* The first lucky bride to be married inside Tiffany''s.....

Wasn''t Sweet Home Alabama the first movie shot inside the NYC Tiffany''s?? I thought I read that once.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2007 2:33:06 AM
Author: OUpeargirl
Did anyone see the wedding on the Today show that was ''Breakfast at Tiffany''s?'' Gosh it was cool.. minus the fact that it was on live TV. But it was beauuutiful. And she''s the only person who can ever say she had a morning wedding and a reception that was breakfast inside of the NYC Tiffany store!!
Hee hee, I don''t think I get up early enough to see the Today show ever...wish I''d seen that episode though! I remember when Toni Braxton got married and her Tiffany-themed wedding was in an issue of In Style weddings, it was gorgeous. I thought it was a little cliche at the time but the idea has grown on me the past few years since I''ve become a semi-Tiff lover, lol.

I''ve seen Sweet Home Alabama but don''t remember Tiffany''s being involved at all! I must''ve missed some scenes or something...

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Its where her ring is from! Its at the beginning where Patrick Dempsey and Reese Witherspoon''s characters are in NY, he has her on this sort of treasure hunt and she ends up at Tiffany, going in through the underground entrance,and he is inside waiting with a big spread of rings and basically says pick one. She ends up with a big Lucida!!

Wow, and I only have seen the movie twice! Really!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wasn''t that movie made in like 2000 or 2001? That may explain (or maybe it''s my excuse, lol) why I didn''t notice where they were in that scene...I do vaguely recall her choosing her ring but didn''t realize it was Tiffany''s from which they were choosing it. Even back then of course I loved jewelry, but that was way before my PS days and I wasn''t so freaking OC about spotting things like that, ha! I''ll have to add that movie to my rental list and check it out!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
If you go here and scroll down a bit to where the video links are for Jessica and Cody you can see clips of the wedding.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
"Sweet Home Alabama" is one of my favorite movies! You''ve got to watch it again, Monnie!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
OU pearl....I watched all of it!! I am streaming in melted mascara...aah how utterly fantastic for that adorable couple! Thanks for the link and prompting to watch. I really adore them!

I wanted to SCREAM at today show/MS and say get over yourselves...let the married couple enjoy some time with the family!!! Those poor kids are gong to be slockered with all the toasts they had to endure. Toast to this and to that...enough already!!! Oh, I was very proud of those New Yorkers for being on their best behavior...I just knew there would be a heckler. Whew!

Thanks again...now I won''t need to use makeup remover...it is all gone!!
2.gif
I always cry at weddings.

DKS

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how sweet that was!

Even sweeter as the 5th was my own parent''s 39th wedding anniversary!

What a lucky couple they were!

Thanks for posting the link, OU pearl!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 1:08:04 AM
Author: door knob solitaire

I wanted to SCREAM at today show/MS and say get over yourselves...let the married couple enjoy some time with the family!!! Those poor kids are gong to be slockered with all the toasts they had to endure. Toast to this and to that...enough already!!!

That''s the only thing I didn''t like about the wedding.. they were barely allowed to enjoy it themselves! But they were just the sweetest couple, weren''t they?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yes OU...I agree. They were the sweetest most PRECIOUS little couple. Mannerly...and appreciative. Young and so in love. He was so proud of her. And respectful. She has such a measure of beauty...and it came from within. You couldn''t help but smile with her...moonbeams shoot out!!

DKS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, clicked on the link and scrolled down...which title do I need to click on? Argh

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Monnie honnie...

Under the right side column, scroll down to Fridays Videos...

It''s the wedding day...there are about...10 to watch.

DKS

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
They really are the cutest couple! You can just tell how much they are in love!

And that reception! Heaven!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee hee, I actually ended up ordering a bottle of "For Audrey" from that website and received it yesterday...it is too fun! It matches VERY closely the Tiffany blue box, it will be so cute for summer toes (or winter toes, who cares? lol), and I think in the summer I''ll put french white tips on it just for fun. I wear a lot of turquoise/aqua/teal in the warmer months and this will be perfect for me...also perfect for any Tiffany lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results