shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany band--dumb idea?

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, I have been enamored of all the engraved bands I have seen over th past few months and have been toying with the idea of getting one. I recently came across a 4.5mm Tiffany platinum band for a really good price and purchased it. Would it be ridiculous to send that to DK to have it engraved? I looked at other platinum bands for this project and this band didn't cost that much more. Is it sacrilege to do this to a Tiffany band? Thanks for your thoughts!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilysweet|1448132532|3952517 said:
Hi all, I have been enamored of all the engraved bands I have seen over th past few months and have been toying with the idea of getting one. I recently came across a 4.5mm Tiffany platinum band for a really good price and purchased it. Would it be ridiculous to send that to DK to have it engraved? I looked at other platinum bands for this project and this band didn't cost that much more. Is it sacrilege to do this to a Tiffany band? Thanks for your thoughts!

If you think it's sacrilege, then it is.
If you think it's not, then it's not.

Sacrilege is another of those made-up things.
Made-up things are not 'out there'.
They are in (or not in) each person's head.

Even 51% thinking such things are so, does not make them so ... even 99.9999%.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it would make your Tiffany band even more special. It you want to have it engraved I say go for it. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results