shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Tiffany 2mm Platinum/Rose Gold Band, size 7.5 & Loose 8.5mm AVR Moissy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two items I am looking to rehome.

Here are the links.

Tiffany 2mm Platinum/18kt Rose Gold band. Size 7.5. I purchased this from a lovely PSer. I just prefer wider bands on my hands. Feels substantial, yet delicate at the same time.

Loose 8.5-8.6mm gorgeous AVR Moissanite. Delicious faceting. I am the original owner of this. I already have one AVR, don’t really need two.

Tophat1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you have any interest in trading the AVR for a 8.3 mm moissy AVC, let me know

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you have any interest in trading the AVR for a 8.3 mm moissy AVC, let me know

Ahhh! Thank you! I would have considered it if I hadn’t just bought an AVC three stone ring. Lol.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 Ughhhh love that Lucida band! :love: Alas, I have so many that I need to destash that I have no business buying another right now. But if it’s still available once I pare down my collection, I will be in touch! Dust for quick sales ... but if that FC band starts making it to the top of your ‘let it go’ list, please let me know! ;)2

Tophat1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahhh! Thank you! I would have considered it if I hadn’t just bought an AVC three stone ring. Lol.

lol! Sounds gorgeous

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 Ughhhh love that Lucida band! :love: Alas, I have so many that I need to destash that I have no business buying another right now. But if it’s still available once I pare down my collection, I will be in touch! Dust for quick sales ... but if that FC band starts making it to the top of your ‘let it go’ list, please let me know! ;)2

@the_mother_thing thank you and Lol! I’ll certainly keep you in mind if the FC continues to be a tad snug... The Tiffany is a sweet band that I bought from our ring-size twin :lol:

@Tophat1 thank you! I am pretty excited about it.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@the_mother_thing thank you and Lol! I’ll certainly keep you in mind if the FC continues to be a tad snug... The Tiffany is a sweet band that I bought from our ring-size twin :lol:

It’s snug? :shifty: I mean ... what a bummer! :cry2:

In all seriousness, I want you to be happy with and enjoy it as long as your heart desires. I know you won’t forget me if things change. (Hugs)

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my goodness...I have wanted this band forever....I wished it was in yellow gold instead of rose or I would be all over this......and it is my size.........

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
you have the link I will email you

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
66CFD5BA-6FF2-44DC-80A4-317CE859371D.jpeg 70AA8A36-873C-4550-9371-B64E1C8B3412.jpeg

Though I’d add a couple pics... both negotiable, and would consider allowing returns with a PSer.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Slick1, do you have a video of the stone, by any chance?

Hi @Redwoods-hiker-girl I would be happy to make one for you when I get home from work today. If you could please email me (use the email in listing since LT messaging is unreliable) I will send it to you later. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
I have two items I am looking to rehome.

Here are the links.

Tiffany 2mm Platinum/18kt Rose Gold band. Size 7.5. I purchased this from a lovely PSer. I just prefer wider bands on my hands. Feels substantial, yet delicate at the same time.

Loose 8.5-8.6mm gorgeous AVR Moissanite. Delicious faceting. I am the original owner of this. I already have one AVR, don’t really need two.

Hi, I’ve never seen an I/J colored moissanite before and I don’t see any on his website. What is the color noticeable different from a D/F? I would assume so but have no idea. Also, when did you purchase this?

Thanks!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, I’ve never seen an I/J colored moissanite before and I don’t see any on his website. What is the color noticeable different from a D/F? I would assume so but have no idea. Also, when did you purchase this?

Thanks!

Hi @Kristina McCulley Thank you for your question...
I purchased this one year ago (I have the receipt). I’m not sure why there wouldn’t be any of this color on his site now, but I have an AVC which is a G/H and another AVR that is G/H also, and I can’t see any color differences. I would be happy to email you pictures comparing them side by side. I find the AVR that I am selling very white and lively. It’s a beautiful stone.
Let me know if I can be of any further help for you. Thanks! :)

ETA to add original listing. 3415B0FE-A510-4345-AC4E-F9099C29697D.png

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Kristina McCulley Thank you for your question...
I purchased this one year ago (I have the receipt). I’m not sure why there wouldn’t be any of this color on his site now, but I have an AVC which is a G/H and another AVR that is G/H also, and I can’t see any color differences. I would be happy to email you pictures comparing them side by side. I find the AVR that I am selling very white and lively. It’s a beautiful stone.
Let me know if I can be of any further help for you. Thanks! :)

ETA to add original listing. 3415B0FE-A510-4345-AC4E-F9099C29697D.png

Do you feel like the I/J color looks for diamond like? I’m just curious about this one since I’ve never seen this color. I will email you later tonight or tomorrow!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you feel like the I/J color looks for diamond like? I’m just curious about this one since I’ve never seen this color. I will email you later tonight or tomorrow!

My personal opinion is that the AVRs are very diamond like. I also think that a lower color looks more believable (less like a white white CZ), but I am no expert. Happy to send comparison pics through email. :)

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AVR is sold.

Will consider offers for the Tiffany band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results