shape
carat
color
clarity

Tieks ballet flat-looking for feedback

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
This came up on my feed on Pinterest. I am under 5 foot and lately been considering wearing flats. Anyone have these I would love your feedback. :). I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple of my friends who have them love them and have purchased multiple pairs. Another friend hated them. They have a pretty forgiving return policy, so if you get a pair wear them indoors for a while to determine whether you like them. You can return them if they don't show wear.

Arch support is an issue with flats, especially foldable ones like Tieks. If you have plantar fasciitis, I heard good things about Dr. Schools arch support inserts.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want them so badly but not sure if my orthotics would fit inside. They're cute as all get out tho!

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
Really cute, but I didn't feel they were worth the price.

I bought a pair, and the blue soles are adorable, but I have other flats just as comfortable and a lot less money.

My favorites are a pair from TheDrifter, which they will custom make to your tracings for free: http://www.thedrifterleather.com/product/ballet-flats-eko-in-navy-blue-custom-fit

and a few pairs from an etsy seller called thewhiteribbon, which are handmade in germany: https://www.etsy.com/listing/184851722/handmade-leather-ballet-flats-bridal?ref=related-6

Much better value, personally.

in-the-air

Rough_Rock
Premium
I have a few pairs of Tieks and they have been great. The leather is super soft and there's a nice amount of cushioning in the sole and heel so I'm able to wear them all day with absolutely no discomfort. Never had that experience before with any other brand of flat. Like another person said, they have a great return policy, so they're worth trying if you're curious.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have two pair and I really like them. They're insanely expensive for little ballet flats but the first pair I bought, "California Navy", ended up being worth every penny, enough that I bought another pair.

They are literally the first (and only) pair of shoes I did not need to put 100 bandaids all over my toes and heels and tops of my feet to wear. They don't rub the hell out of my feet, and they have some padding on the bottom, not much, but some on the soles. I also don't get blisters on the balls of my feet. They're ridiculously comfortable for me and my crappy feet for a pair of flats!

I like them for work and to wear to weddings (usually the copper ones!) I have a pair of navy and the "wild copper" pair. The navy are the most comfortable bec the leather is super smooth. The copper ones have that pattern and they're a little rough. I actually used a super soft nail file in a couple spots on the heel to fix that, and now they're fine.

Now, I can't wear my orthotics in them, but they don't kill my feet, back or legs on the days I wear them. It's almost like I am barefoot. Now, I don't wear them site seeing or anything, but a day to work, and then going to the mall for like an hour to run around, and then maybe to dinner...I can get through a whole day wearing them and not be in agony and that's a big deal for me.

One thing I like about them with the folding thing: I pack a pair of them in my luggage, and wear my converse on the plane, and they take up like NO space at all.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was in between sizes and neither fit for me, so I returned them all. I have to say though, that they are so cute and the packaging was amazing.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are really cute! I'm going to try a pair as I am always looking for flats. I've ended up wearing only Coach and Cobb Hill, both so comfortable that I can literally hike in them, but they aren't as feminine as these.
Would love suggestions for other comfortable flats as well!

edit: I like that buying Tieks helps with donating money to women entrepreneurs around the world

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results