shape
carat
color
clarity

three stone obsession

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Glint

Rough_Rock
I don''t know what''s wrong with me, but I''m so in love with triology rings. For those of you who have the same obsession, please share your three stones with me.
The middle oval is 2.22 F IF the two side stones are 1.12 E VS1 and 1.14 F VVS2 on platinum setting.

2494.jpg

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
OOOH Pretty!!! I have been dreaming of one of those, but with split claw prongs! That''s HUGE.. we must see hand shots!!!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Glint! I don''t have a three stone ring, but I had to comment on your gorgeous ring!! It''s stunning!
30.gif
I would love to see more picture of it!!

Glint

Rough_Rock
Thanks sista and jfo. Here''s some more pictures

IMG_2506.jpg

Glint

Rough_Rock
I guess my picture files are too big. I can''t put 2 shots on one reply. This is the side shot.

IMG_2508.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a three stone with emerald cuts. I also love the oval look. So stunning. It looks amazing. Enjoy it!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My.
6.gif
Now THAT is a gorgeous 3-stone combination!!!! More pics, please, more more more more!!!! Those stones are amazing and appear to float on your hand. The proportions are excellent. So breathtaking. I LOVE that ring!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, My.....Glint it''s absolutely gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the three-oval combination!

widget

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Outrageously beautiful!! I love ovals, and yours are so fine!!!! Enjoy your ring.

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s gorgeous, I LOVE ovals too!! Glint, thanks for sharing this with us!!!! You made my day!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I am not too much into ovals, but your ring sure has me rethinking how lovely they can be. Yours is just splendid!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What a beautiful picture to wake up to... I love ovals!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!! It looks stunning on your hand, classic with a twist. More pics?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh Glint! That''s so beautiful!! DH and I are in the negotiation process right now for something a little like your three stone. I love love love three stones. Do you wear a band with your ring? I was thinking of having an oval, east/west set 5 or 7 stone band made.

Wow...I noticed the F IF...Yowza.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
When we decided to upgrade my ring last year I became obsessed with three stone rings too. I absolutely love yours with the ovals! Thanks for sharing that beauty with us.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Glint, your ring is stunning....so icy and huge! Thanks for sharing it.

I also just realised that you're the one with the amazing emerald and EC diamond ring...please...more shots of that ring too.

Glint

Rough_Rock
Thanks Miranda
1.gif
. I do not wear a band with this ring or with my other three stone rings. I find that three stones look very good on my ring finger. The stones do not appear too big to look bogus and they tend to fill up my hand nicely. Unfortunately (for my husband), fortunately (for me), I am quite a big person so I tend to like something that fills up my hand.
2.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
glint,
Love the additional pictures! That three stone oval is just drop dead gorgeous on you. I really really LOVE it!

Glint

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/25/2006 12:06:15 PM
Author: diamondfan
I had a three stone with emerald cuts. I also love the oval look. So stunning. It looks amazing. Enjoy it!
Hi diamondfan,
please share your three stone emeral cuts with us. I''d love to see your ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful ring!!!

Diamondfan now has a large emerald center with baguette sides from Tiffany. It is magnificent!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous 3-stone ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ovals look brilliant and icy white!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually traded it in to get my current upgrade.

It was from Tiffany''s...an emerald cut in the center, three carats, E VVS1, and one carat on each side, also E VVS1. In plat. It was really pretty. When I got my current ring, I had to agree to give it up and we went back to Tiffany''s and they took it in trade for my new ring. I was sad to know they break it up

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~3 stone ovals are so classic, but yet different. I love it!!
30.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I love it!! Three stone ovals aren''t that popular, but by the looks of yours... WOWEE. They really should be!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOW that is PERFECT!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

More pics pleeeeeease!!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results