shape
carat
color
clarity

Threadless.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone bought t-shirts from Threadless.com? I just placed an order on the 22nd, was told it''d take a 1-4 day delay for processing, which I didn''t care. NOW, it''s been NINE days, nothing has been shipped, and I care. Has anyone else had any bad experiences with them? Are they easy to contact? I just sent customer service an email...

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
My older sister and I (along with many people I know) are in love with Threadless. I''ve never had any serious shipping delays, though they do ship kinda slowly. I''ve not had to contact them myself, but have never once heard anyone say anything disparaging about them, either. It''s a pretty small operation they''re running, but they are not at all shady.

emsmile.gif

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Julianna. Your post made me feel better! I actually just got a note from them-- it looks like there was a computer error- it was shipped, but the computer didn''t update. I''m excited for my shirts!
36.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! I hope you enjoy the shirts and watch for their $10 dollar sales when they sell every tee for $10 and all the best ones sell out almost immediately so I can never get my hands on them.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results