shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this diamond, please (GIA & picture included)

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, I sent that too fast. Please provide thoughts on this diamond. It was sourced for me by David Klass, but the numbers (especially the table) seem a bit off. Also, I am not able to run a HCA because I used all of mine.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a 60/60 diamond, so it'll be bright but not very fiery. And it'll be flat due to the low crown and large table.

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
It is a 60/60 diamond, so it'll be bright but not very fiery. And it'll be flat due to the low crown and large table.

Do I need to pass on this one?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen it in person? You may love the look of a 60/60 diamond. I prefer more balanced performance (colored sparkles in addition to white) and a taller crown.

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Have you seen it in person? You may love the look of a 60/60 diamond. I prefer more balanced performance (colored sparkles in addition to white) and a taller crown.

I can see it tomorrow. David Klass has it in his shop.

Definitely see it in person - I for example prefer a good 60-60 because it looks bright and sparkly and big! But there are people who don’t like the look, so you have to see where you fall.

I ran your diamond through diamondscreener to see whether it would meet AGS Ideal or not - according to the cut estimator there, it would, which is a good sign. My only concern is that the diamond might be a bit too shallow, but you’ll have to see in person if that has a bad effect on the diamond!

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
I passed on this stone today. It looked nice, but not amazing. I can’t put my finger on what I didn’t like, but this was not the stone for me. The hunt continues......

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I would pass. That large table yields the large table reflection which I find undesirable. Also, the low crown height means a flat profile.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results