shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this 10 year anniversary diamond? Help appreciated!

mizzles

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi

Been reading this form and lurking, so informative, thanks!!

Thoughts on this 3.7 carat diamond? Images and specs on the link below. I'm no expert but seems pretty darn nice.

Miz

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
Happy anniversary! It looks nice! Other more experienced folks will weigh in on the ASETs etc. but it looks good at first glance.

I’ve never heard of this retailer and am surprised they supply all of the images right away.

I’m also not sure if that black crystal on the table will be eye clean when not zoomed in, in normal viewing conditions - you can have the vendor confirm - but that would be one thing that would bother me.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The crystal will be eye clean from a normal viewing distance but maybe not from 6 inches 15cm. But 90% of people can not focus from that close.
I wonder if the cert is the correct one based on the matching of the inclusions - or just badly plotted?
But it is a very very nice diamond

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
That's really great that they show you so much info without request. I don't know many vendors who do (when they don't, it makes me lose interest. I don't want to ask). How do you find out pricing? Do you need to message or request pricing?

mizzles

Rough_Rock
Premium
How do I know if the fluorescence (medium) would be an issue or make it cloudy?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results