shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this 1.33 carat VS2?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 6:06:40 PM
Author: mojofc
Ordered !!!!

I went with the VS2 after talking to one of my good friends for a little while (and with your help of course), and I ordered a six prong Tiffany Setting look-a-like in white gold!

Thank you so much for everyones help, it really made my life a lot easier during this stressful process.

I''ll be sending pictures, don''t worry.

It''s 1.31 VS2 I Ideal with a .8 HCA rating.

I can''t wait, I just drove to Wachovia to wire the $ (they said they can''t wire until Monday) and I was shaking the entire time I was in the bank... and still am. No concerns though, I called JamesAllen and they said it will still arrive by Friday even with payment on Monday.

Now I need to figure out where to do it, how to do it, and talk to her mother sometime this week
6.gif

Also book a hotel and reserve a place to eat for Valentines/Engagement Day dinner.
CONGRATS!!!! And you are very welcome, I am so delighted to be able to share in your excitement!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!
36.gif

Please come back with pics if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results