shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts - Here is how I''m thinking of proposing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bayoubengal

Rough_Rock
Ok, we have only been dating for about 5 months, but we both know this is it. I wouldn''t be rushing it except we are both in our 30''s and my father is dying of cancer and would like to do it while he is still around.

Dec 19th will be our 6th month anniversary of our first date. I am going to have to probably work some that day, so thought I''d leave her house that morning and have a nice set of flowers and a certificate to a spa for later that day. When I get back take her out for a nice dinner someplace just the two of us.

When we get back I was going to say something like her christmas tree just doesn''t look right and could really use something to make it look better. I went to LSU, and she went to A&M, so I''m always picking on her about it. I have an aunt that is really artistic, and was going to have her paint a maroon ornament with A&M and her name, a purple one with LSU and my name, and have them in a container one on top of the other. When she puts them on the tree, tell her I think she missed something. I''ll have the third ornament hidden in the bottom, when she pulls it out it will have our names and 2009, but when she turns it around it will say "Just engaged". That is when I''ll ask her.

Kinda corny...but the best I can come up with.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sweet.

The only change I would suggest is on the 3rd ornament. Instead of "just engaged", how about "marry me?"

You could have a 4th ornament in a different box and give it to her after you propose.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a very sweet idea but I agree with TooPatient that it should say "marry me?" instead, IMO it''s a bit rude to just assume she''ll say yes.

snowglobe

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 1:46:50 PM
Author: TooPatient
So sweet.

The only change I would suggest is on the 3rd ornament. Instead of ''just engaged'', how about ''marry me?''

You could have a 4th ornament in a different box and give it to her after you propose.
+ 1

Sounds like it''ll be great!

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Awwww!!! That is sooo sweet. I would cry like a baby. I would also have it say "Marry Me" instead of the "Just Engaged" but that is so super cute. I would love that! :)

peterspixie

Shiny_Rock
Go for it! great idea!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results