shape
carat
color
clarity

thought you ladies might be interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
meant to put this here but accidentally posted it in bww, oopsies haha

I was looking at my friend''s pictures and came across this picture of her engagement ring and I remember thinking it was neat when I first saw it and forgot about it until I came across it again
Just another neat idea for a diamond shape :)

n33809287_32209545_5755b.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Cool trillion solitaire! I had a prof in college and she had a GIGANTIC trillion solitaire. I''m guessing at least 3 carats. I''ve toyed with the idea of getting one, but I just love the sparkle of a round!

Thanks for posting the pic Smurfy!

36.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I''m getting a trillion! Can''t wait!!!
36.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
One of my friends recently got engaged with a trillion, very unusual and the very first one I have ever seen IRL.
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
now i know what its called, i just always referred to it as the triangle diamond haha

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I wish trillions were more popular - I''d love to see one in person! I guess we have to wait for trillionaire to get engaged to get some hand shots
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 9:27:19 PM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
I wish trillions were more popular - I''d love to see one in person! I guess we have to wait for trillionaire to get engaged to get some hand shots
2.gif
haha no kidding, hurry up already trill! :) jk

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 9:27:19 PM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
2.gif
haha no kidding, hurry up already trill! :) jk

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results