shape
carat
color
clarity

Those with large ring collections......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Do you get a chance to wear them all? Just curious.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I try to wear different ones (at least one on each hand) every week, so all 25 of them get their turn eventually.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Innerkitten, this might now quality as "large," but I have five rings that I rotate on a fairly regular basis, and a few random ones that I throw in when the mood strikes me.

I always wear one on my left hand, but rarely on my right hand (and even then usually only one particular ring).

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...large ring collection...I guess I qualify..
20.gif

My rings seem to be divided into "active" and "inactive" catagories. The active ones (about five), I switch around a lot. I have others that haven''t seen the light of day for months and months.

Actually, this has begun to really bug me. I''m going to an antique jewelry show in Palm Beach next week, and I''ve SWORN to myself that I''ll come home with less jewelry than I came with!

If I fail....just shoot me... please! LOL

widget

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few different versions for my LH but I really don''t switch around much. Now my RH is a different story.
31.gif
What RH bracelet and ring I wear depends on what clothes I am wearing. My RH is always color coordinated.
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 3:39:13 PM
Author: widget
Hmmm...large ring collection...I guess I qualify..
20.gif

My rings seem to be divided into ''active'' and ''inactive'' catagories. The active ones (about five), I switch around a lot. I have others that haven''t seen the light of day for months and months.

Actually, this has begun to really bug me. I''m going to an antique jewelry show in Palm Beach next week, and I''ve SWORN to myself that I''ll come home with less jewelry than I came with!

If I fail....just shoot me... please! LOL

widget
Say widg, what say you give me a few of the inactive ones. Then you can splurge on some new stuff, and nobody has to die.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results