shape
carat
color
clarity

Those three words every woman wants to hear....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You never age.

Thought I was gonna say, I love you, didn''t ya??
grins-xmas.gif

We went out last night and ran into a guy I went to school with, that I haven''t seen in years. We talked a bit, and he looked at me and said that. Seriously, for someone who is about to turn 48, I wanted to do this --->
runaround1.gif
lol

Just had to share, made my day, week, month, year.....
lol.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! I wish I heard that more often. hehee So, now we want to know. . . "what's your secret?"

1-5bounce.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Mine is...I FOUND IT!
9.gif
§

ETA: Oh...you go girlfriend! Congrats! Woo Hoo. What a gift!! Spill your secrets!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 11:53:26 AM
Author: Skippy123
YAY! I wish I heard that more often. hehee So, now we want to know. . . ''what''s your secret?''
Well you should hear it often, you look super young Skippy!!
2.gif

Good genes. That''s got to be it, cuz God knows I''ve done nothing to help it along.
lol.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 11:56:53 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Mine is...I FOUND IT!
9.gif
§
lol.gif
Oh gosh, that cracked me up!
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/8/2007 11:51:25 AM
Author:Ellen
You never age.

grins-xmas.gif

We went out last night and ran into a guy I went to school with, that I haven''t seen in years. We talked a bit, and he looked at me and said that. Seriously, for someone who is about to turn 48, I wanted to do this --->
runaround1.gif
lol

lol.gif
HI:

What a relief to know you are older than I am, whew!!
41.gif
11.gif
9.gif
. In all seriousness Ellen, that is a compliment! Good on ya!!!!
36.gif

Last week one of my DH''s young female colleagues mentioned that I ("Your wife") "is a hottie". Those three words also made my day/week/century.

cheers--Sharon

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 12:19:39 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

What a relief to know you are older than I am, whew!!
41.gif
11.gif
9.gif
. In all seriousness Ellen, that is a compliment! Good on ya!!!!
36.gif

Last week one of my DH''s young female colleagues mentioned that I (''Your wife'') ''is a hottie''. Those three words also made my day/week/century.

cheers--Sharon
lol.gif
slap4.gif

And nice one on YOUR compliment girlfriend!
hi501.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 11:51:25 AM
Author:Ellen
You never age.

grins-xmas.gif

runaround1.gif
lol

lol.gif
Giggle - I hope Strmy reads this...cuz I am older than he, so he already calls me his little old lady - lol....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 12:38:51 PM
Author: wifey2b
Giggle - I hope Strmy reads this...cuz I am older than he, so he already calls me his little old lady - lol....
lol!
11.gif

Thanks Kaleigh!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
95% of the time I call ya babe :} 2% of the time I call ya mine!, 1% I call ya brat! and the other 2% is tmi for PS :}
Brat!
lol

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awesome avatar enhancement, Storm. You do that yourself?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 1:17:34 PM
Author: Lynn B
Awesome avatar enhancement, Storm. You do that yourself?
TG made it for me its awesome!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I usually celebrate when I hear "Those look real!"

My teeth, people, I''m talking about my teeth. I got veneers about 2 years ago. Love ''em.

Sickos. Each and every one of you.

Ellen, that''s a huge compliment...I believe people "earn" their faces after awhile, more from their inner beauty...you just got confirmation from your dear pal that the goodness inside is seeping out!

Yea!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
You rock on with your never aging self Ellen... LOL!!!!!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
I was thinking "anything you want" as in "you can have anything you want in the jewelry store". DH actually did take me to the jeweler one time and let me pick out my 10th anniversary gift and my 40th birthday gift at the same time. That was a fun afternoon!

Ellen I can really relate to that! I recently saw my boss from my first job out of college. The last time I saw him, I was probably 25 and I am now 44. And this was at a pool party, so I was in a bathing suit no less!
6.gif

He told me several times that I looked exactly the same. Needless to say, he is my new favorite person!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 11:56:53 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Mine is...I FOUND IT!
9.gif
§

OH MY GOD, DKS....that''s absolutely PERFECT! LMAO!

Lady, the fact that you can joke and be SO witty about this? You have a TON of class.......seriously!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
three words?

"Al *IS* Batman"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Because y''all KNOW it''s true)

LOL

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Ellen -

It is so nice to get such a compliment. I am sure that it is true. I find that it is difficult for people to hide their reactions to something like this so I''m sure that what was blurted out is true. What secrets do you have? Do you want to share them? [I''m all ears.
9.gif
]

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
OTOH, I have noticed that our kids get older but we don''t change! LOL!
9.gif

In early November I attended my 36th high school reunion [Yes, we missed the 35th but I did attend the 35th of the year I left to go to college [1970]. I am only 39, of course. I graduated early.
9.gif
]. The funny thing is that I kept looking around at the people and kept asking myself "Who are all these old people and what are they doing at my reunion?" A few people had not changed a bit, some had vastly improved and others were unrecognizable - they looked like they should be their own parents! It is very interesting to see how things change as we get older.

Sigh . . . if only we could go back to our youth knowing what we know now . . .

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 2:31:00 PM
Author: jas
I usually celebrate when I hear ''Those look real!''

My teeth, people, I''m talking about my teeth. I got veneers about 2 years ago. Love ''em.

Sickos. Each and every one of you.

Ellen, that''s a huge compliment...I believe people ''earn'' their faces after awhile, more from their inner beauty...you just got confirmation from your dear pal that the goodness inside is seeping out!

Yea!
jas, what a sweet thing to say! Really. I don''t know if it''s true, but I''m buying it.
grins-xmas.gif
2.gif

And I thought you were referring to your teeth the whole time. Honest.

creepaway3.gif

Joolskie, your post cracked me up. Thanks!
lol.gif

Anastasia, isn''t it just THE best feeling??!
yippee10.gif

Al, on the Batman thing, please, get a grip.
20.gif
lol.gif

Diamant, thanks. Seriously, I have no secrets. And by all accounts, I should look like hell.
lol.gif
Well, maybe that''s stretching it a tad, but still.....It really has to be the genes. My mom looks fantastic (I think) for 81, and I think I take after her in this case.

I''m laughing at the reunion thing. I know what you mean. Very interesting to see what people morph into...
hmmm.gif

And about going back to our youth? Tell me about it.
slider_sigh.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
YES! Those are three words a woman wants to hear! And ya know, Ellen, I never would have guessed 48 by looking at your hands. Supposedly that''s where we women show our age first, so if your hands are any indication, you look about 25.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2007 9:34:26 AM
Author: lumpkin
YES! Those are three words a woman wants to hear! And ya know, Ellen, I never would have guessed 48 by looking at your hands. Supposedly that''s where we women show our age first, so if your hands are any indication, you look about 25.
2.gif
Oh Lump, I KNEW I liked you! C''mere, so I can give you one of these ---->
biggyhug.gif
Thank you.
2.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 1:08:42 PM
Author: strmrdr

95% of the time I call ya babe :} 2% of the time I call ya mine!, 1% I call ya brat! and the other 2% is tmi for PS :}
Brat!
lol
umm....yes dear ;} giggle....but remember - you are DA BRAT!!!!
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol!!! Yes, very funny replies!

Congrats, Ellen! I will say that last Tuesday night I ran into a very shy student I knew several years ago when I was teaching at the high school, and I went to speak to him. The first words out of his mouth were, "You look just the same." Obviously he would have had no reason to say that to flatter me, and I am not sure he would have had the social skills to know it was a good thing to say. So it meant a lot to me, too. (Plus, he was kind not to mention the extra 20 pounds that I have put on since I was last with him!
23.gif
)

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2007 1:49:06 PM

Date: 12/8/2007 1:08:42 PM
Author: strmrdr

Brat!
lol
umm....yes dear ;} giggle....but remember - you are DA BRAT!!!!
9.gif
yes babe im DA BRAT!!!! and dont forget it :}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2007 1:57:28 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
OMG you guys, your replies are hilarious.. you're all just so funny.
lol3.gif
sssshhhh wifey2b has the cutest laugh/giggle so I just gota crack her up :}
I wont hang up the phone/skype till she giggles every night sssssssshhhhhhhh

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ds. And congrats back!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
As one 48yr old to another -- CONGRATULATIONS! (on being ''ageless'')

I went to a 50yr anniversary this Sat of a business I worked at for 15 years. Over the years there, many people came and went; some retired. I had trouble recognizing some people ''cause they looked ancient! But no one had difficulty recognizing me, so I''m hoping I haven''t changed much either!

My former supervisor lookes fabulous still and she''s 20 years older than I. She is my role model!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2007 9:59:15 AM
Author: HollyS
As one 48yr old to another -- CONGRATULATIONS! (on being ''ageless'')

I went to a 50yr anniversary this Sat of a business I worked at for 15 years. Over the years there, many people came and went; some retired. I had trouble recognizing some people ''cause they looked ancient! But no one had difficulty recognizing me, so I''m hoping I haven''t changed much either!

My former supervisor lookes fabulous still and she''s 20 years older than I. She is my role model!
Sounds like that''s the case. Yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results