shape
carat
color
clarity

This Woman Bought An Entire Shelter To Save 250 Dogs

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
So cool. That is my running joke whenever we play the lottery, which is not very often - I always say that my winnings will fund my dog rescue project :D

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
momhappy|1456880943|3998170 said:
So cool. That is my running joke whenever we play the lottery, which is not very often - I always say that my winnings will fund my dog rescue project :D

Momhappy, that's so wonderful! I really hope you win the lottery so you can help more rescue animals! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Oh, and also hope you win so you can buy more bling! :naughty:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG rockinruby thank you for posting this - how adorable is that couple - so young and doing so much good.

We need more people like this in the world

lulu

Ideal_Rock
God bless her! We send a monthly check to a local guy who lives in a barn with (currently) 112 dogs who are deemed non adoptable. People like that are saints.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
God bless her indeed. I wish I had the money to do this.

I would open up a cat cafe if I won the lottery a BIG ONE (well, lots of cat space) and contract with local shelters to bring the kitties in and get them adopted out in a fun and relaxing environment. And then I'd buy land and do a sanctuary for cats that are not adoptable for whatever reason and need a no kill forever home.

She's wonderful for doing what she can. Thank you for sharing.

Q

Queenie60

What a beautiful story - thank you for sharing. Such a lovely couple with huge hearts. Wish there were more people like them in the world. :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Made my day Rockinruby, thank you so much for sharing this. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful story and what a beautiful couple. The world does indeed need more amazing people like these 2. Rockinruby, thank you so much for sharing this rescue story with us. You brought happy tears to my eyes. THANK you and thank you to all the PSers who do what they can for animals.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1456886544|3998215 said:
God bless her indeed. I wish I had the money to do this.

I would open up a cat cafe if I won the lottery a BIG ONE (well, lots of cat space) and contract with local shelters to bring the kitties in and get them adopted out in a fun and relaxing environment. And then I'd buy land and do a sanctuary for cats that are not adoptable for whatever reason and need a no kill forever home.

She's wonderful for doing what she can. Thank you for sharing.

Count me in Gypsy. That would be a dream come true.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stories like this help me keep my faith in human beings whenever I am ready to write humanity off as not deserving to be on this planet.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's wonderful. My dad has been saying for years that he will leave everything to the Humane Society. Selfishly that makes me a little sad, of course, but honestly I would be so proud of him if he committed to that very noble intention. I hope that he has worked out a way to at least leave a sizable amount to the organization. None of my business, obviously, but that would be really cool to hear (hopefully many years in the future) at the reading of his will. Wait... if I make it that long! ;))

I find a lot of honor in those who give to causes for animals. Thank you for sharing this story, RockinRuby.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results