shape
carat
color
clarity

This plain sux!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Well he just told me this morning that he was asked to work next month, 7 days a week at his job. I doubt any proposal until bloody April now!! Which makes it a whole year since we started looking at rings. sighhhhhhhh

I got so depressed yesterday because we don''t have any money, it''s living from pay check to pay check
We''ve been together for almost two years and never been on vacation, I see him for 2-3 hours per day and he ends up falling asleep on the coach
I know, I know this is real life, owning your own house is good debt, but it''s such a struggle. I want to move to a cheaper state, but he doesn''t seem to think it will be any better some where else. I told him last night there''s just nothing to look forward to, the house needs work to finish it off and there''s no money to do anything with it. He said he was sorry that he was selfish for making a career change at miiddle age. I told him it wasn''t his fault. I was walking up the steps to the house and the step just collapsed. He called me yesterday from work to joke about it, because I was seriously considering chopping some trees down in the backyard, stripping the bark and making a porch because lumber is a few thousand dollars to make a nice porch.
I told him no, I haven''t cut them down yet!!

BTW: We eventually are converting a ranch into a log cabin, so it won''t look that bad.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hang in there MustangFan! Good things come ot those who wait, right?! I know it''s hard when you can see your bf as much as you would like, but it could be worse! I definitely can feel your pain
emsad.gif
My fiance and I don''t live together yet, and he is having to go through a lot of extra training right now, due to the fact that he will be deploying this summer. I normally only see him on the weekends, but lately the weekends have been filled with extra training too
emcry.gif
Only three more weeks until we leave to get married and go on our honeymoon, so I''ll have him to myself for 10 whole days
36.gif

Keep your chin up and remember to keep your eye on the prize!

Best wishes for a quick proposal!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Have a great time and I''m sure you''ll enjoy your time together.

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Hang in there, mustangfan! My guy changed jobs a few weeks ago and is working more hours than ever as well. He also is going back to school so it''s an adjustment to our time together. Like ImpatientOne, we don''t live together either so I normally only see him on the weekends, but lately he has had to work a lot of those too. I miss him which makes me want to be married all the more so i can at least see him as he collapses into bed! Anyway, gotta be proud of a man who works hard though, right?

AND why can''t he propose just because he is working 7 days a week??? As long as he is home sometime during the day there is always the chance he can!!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
well he talked to someone at work about engagement and the guy at work said he proposed right in the living room, he''s words.. "yup I got down on one knee in front of the coach and there''s not a days that goes by that I wish I had done it differently, yup you can say everyone in the world has out done me on that one!" It was funny that b/f brought that up, he said I guess that''s no good, I can''t do that. So then it progress me reading proposal story from pricescope and he started cursing such creative people, quote "now guys like me have to suffer!" hehehe very funny.

Righttime, Do you think settling into his new job, now your man wants to start looking at rings? sounds like good news

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I feel for you, MF! FI is coming back from his two months in Alberta (the other side of the country!) on Friday, and he told me he might be sent back in April for an undetermined period of time...
39.gif

I understand he''s good at what he does and he''s needed, and we do need the extra money he makes there, but... I settled for a raise, ya know (which he definitely deserves)?
28.gif
Anyway, we''ve moving in together within the next few months, so I told him the only condition is that he has to help me find an apartment for us before he leaves again.

I''m right there with you... *hugs*

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
Not seeing your boyfriend/fiance really sucks! I found out that I am working every weekend from now until the end of May, which means my time with my fiance is completely cut in half. However, I am very happy and understand that I will see him more than either you and Anchor!

Keep hope about the engagement. He might find a way to do it before April!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results