shape
carat
color
clarity

This one is about lotion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I took accuatane a few years ago and used eucerine lotion. It was the only lotion that kept my skin from completely drying out. Since my natural body moisture has returned I use Curel. It seems to work well. I recently ran out and have been using the bath and body works coconut lime verbena lotion.

Is the lotion from b&bw any good? Is it really even moisturizing my skin?

What lotion do you use and what would you suggest for normal skin that I can use every where? Body and face.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I know you asked about a lotion that would work for both body & face, but I use seperate moisturizers for body & face. I have sensitive skin, so I use Bosica for my face, which is a light moisturizer with SPF 15. As for body moisturizure, I am able to use many products, depending on the season, or whatever my skin needs. For instance, I use a cream moisturizer in the colder months and use something lighter in the hotter months. I really like lotions/creams from Bath and Body Works. In the past, I have used Eucerine, which is a nice product. I have also found moisturizers & lotions from Aveeno to be good too.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I use Coconut oil on my face and body. Sometimes on my legs and arms I follow up with some vaseline. My skin has been so dry lately! I know a lot of people think oil = breakouts, but, I fully encourage you to research oils for the skin. Olive oil and coconut oil have transformed my skin.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2009 12:10:09 AM
Author: Miranda
I use Coconut oil on my face and body. Sometimes on my legs and arms I follow up with some vaseline. My skin has been so dry lately! I know a lot of people think oil = breakouts, but, I fully encourage you to research oils for the skin. Olive oil and coconut oil have transformed my skin.

I also use coconut oil. I also like shea butter.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I have used Neutrogena Emulsion (not the body lotion) for about 20 years now. I''ve tried tons of other products, but always come back to it - it hydrates my skin like no other. For my face, I''m currently on RetinA, so I use Cetaphil because it''s very gentle, but I love some of the Shiseido facial moisturizers. I also use the Shiseido sunscreen for my face. I also just tried the Boots lavendar hand cream from Target, and am very impressed so far - my hands are incredibly smooth and soft.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I just bought Gold Bond Ultimate with Shea Butter. I hope that it works well. The bath and body works lotion was burning when I put it on my face. I used to buy special lotion for my face, but the Curel was working so well on my legs and hands I started using it on my face too. This Gold Bond better be good. I paid about $4 more for it than the Curel. I would have bought the Curel, but they did not have the fragrance that I prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results