shape
carat
color
clarity

This Memorial Weekend.....

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I would like to thank all you beautiful and wonderful ladies of LIW while you welcomed me and LuckyesheFSIL. We appreciate all the dust bestowed upon her for the weekend but I am sad to say that she will not be needing the dust after all. Because...........they are finally ENGAGED!!!!!!!!

They got engaged on thursday!!! And my dear brother didn''t want to tell anyone from our side of the family until they got back from
vacay! So here I was pacing the whole weekend waiting for news! He finally texted me on monday and I heard part of the story but I will share that when I see them, hopefully this weekend. And I have one picture sent via text so as soon as I get more, I will post them!!

So, LuckyesheFSIL will be signing off at #28!!

For the rest of the LIWs, ******dust dust dust******
36.gif
36.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
YAYAAAYYYAYAYYYAAYYYY!!!

Luckyshe, congrats to your FSIL and your Brother!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, vc10um!!!

She started around the same time as you on the list! She was #108 when I signed her up! Good luck to you, my dear!

I was sent this one picture so here''s a teaser ladies! When I get more pictures, I shall get them to you all! But we may wait til the full conversion since we want to make sure it sticks!

engagedfinally.JPG

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congrats to her!!!
36.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations :)

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can you tell I''m excited? They seem like such a great couple, and I am sososososo happy for your FSIL! She''s such a sweetie!

Yaaaaaaaaay!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2010 9:31:20 AM
Author: Luckyeshe
Thanks, vc10um!!!

She started around the same time as you on the list! She was #108 when I signed her up! Good luck to you, my dear!

I was sent this one picture so here''s a teaser ladies! When I get more pictures, I shall get them to you all! But we may wait til the full conversion since we want to make sure it sticks!
I know! She''s leaving one below me!
36.gif
And her ring is lovely!

Thanks for the luck...I''m getting close...we picked out the setting and it''s on hold with the jewelers, and now we''re just working on finding the perfect diamond! The fact that I want one with fluorescence is making it difficult, but not impossible. So it''s only a matter of time, now!!!
9.gif
**end threadjack**

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!

congrats and beautiful ring!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Oh yay! I''m glade she''s engaged and I love her ring.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
yay im happy for your FSIL
21.gif
and love the ring
30.gif

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Oh excellent! I was really hoping it would happen for her :)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2010 11:50:38 AM
Author: vc10um

Date: 6/1/2010 9:31:20 AM
Author: Luckyeshe
Thanks, vc10um!!!

I know! She''s leaving one below me!
36.gif
And her ring is lovely!

Thanks for the luck...I''m getting close...we picked out the setting and it''s on hold with the jewelers, and now we''re just working on finding the perfect diamond! The fact that I want one with fluorescence is making it difficult, but not impossible. So it''s only a matter of time, now!!!
9.gif
**end threadjack**
Ugh!!! You are so definitely going to be engaged soon!!! I can''t wait to see what your ring looks like!!! My diamond has fluor and I love it!! It does a bit bluish/purplish in sunlight, but in blacklight, it''s really cool!!! People will definitely not miss your ring in blacklight situations!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2010 11:28:36 AM
Author: lilyfoot
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can you tell I''m excited? They seem like such a great couple, and I am sososososo happy for your FSIL! She''s such a sweetie!

Yaaaaaaaaay!
I am sooo freaking happy!!!!! So yeah, my brother is one of those guys who held the ring for 6 months since it was completed!!! She was about to give him the "TALK" if something didn''t happen this weekend!!! At least that has been avoided completely!!!

We 3 should get together some time soon and hang out again like last time!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2010 11:51:49 AM
Author: luckynumber
YAY!!!

congrats and beautiful ring!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Woman, CONGRATS to you too!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks for the ring compliment, I helped him pick it out and I''m just so happy she loves it!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, kribbie, autumnnovember, blackpaw, ducklovingvegan, and princessnatalie!!! ***DUST DUST DUST*** to you ladies!!!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations to LukyesheFSIL!

I''m glad it finally happened for her. The ring looks amazing on her hand.
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
congrats to your bro and FSIL!!! Can''t wait to see more pictures!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to LuckyesheFSIL! I wanna see more pics!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
As soon as I get the chance, I will see about getting more pictures for you ladies!!!

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to you brother and your future sister in law! Even from the fuzzy pic I can tell the ring is SUPER GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats to your entire family!

blueberrydot

Shiny_Rock
Yay, what fantastic news!!! Congrats to your FSIL!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results