shape
carat
color
clarity

This is why you''re fat...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

some of these are sooo gross! Love the Mega Double Stuff Oreo at the bottom of pg. 1 though, lol.
1.gif

Thanks, had to forward this to some friends. so many questions about the items on this site...

Ewwwwwww! Nasty stuff. Definitely NOT why I''m fat. I have much better taste in food.
9.gif

! hilarious

I was hungry till now, LOL!!!
41.gif

I must be fat, because the oreos at the bottom looked GOOD. Where''s my big glass of milk?
emembarrassed.gif

Mmmmmmmm........ Oreos!!
18.gif

That''s gross. I was going to have a burger for dinner, but I think I just changed it to a grilled chicken salad...

Eeewwwwwwwww! I don''t think any of that was ever food!

Date: 2/12/2009 5:50:04 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
lol, that is what I was thinking, ick!

Sloppy Joe on a Krispy Kreme... where''s that puking emoticon when I need it?
23.gif

SO FUNNY!

Oh my.... Is it possible to be hungry and totally repulsed at the same time?
26.gif

I am of the opinion that I would feel better if I lose 10 - 15 lbs. Perhaps my strategy should be to come back the this thread in order for me to look at the "this was never food" stuff so I lose my appetite.

Whattaya think?

I wonder how many of these originated at a county fair.

I am not showing this to my husband. With his love of Krispy Kreme, I''m afraid he might just try the sloppy joe to see what it''s like. If he does, he better pay cash for everything and do it while I''m out of town so that there is no proof and I never find out.

Date: 2/12/2009 6:05:55 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 2/12/2009 5:50:04 PM

Author: DiamanteBlu

lol, that is what I was thinking, ick!

agreed, that made me feel sick a little.

I''m so glad my mom raised me eating healthy, fresh foods...

yuck!

Date: 2/12/2009 6:08:03 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Sloppy Joe on a Krispy Kreme... where''s that puking emoticon when I need it?
23.gif
+1!

Confession: I've eaten a Krispy Kreme Sloppy Joe. It's actually not bad.

That made my stomach hurt. Usually food sites make me hungry but not that one...ugh

Yup. That''s why I''m fat. Because a lot of that looked good. LOL!

Love this-my fiance sent it to me the other day. I LOVE that Oreo-I''d totally eat that! Hahaha! Also I think I could definitely eat a piece of the corndog pizza!
3.gif

Everything else makes me want to throw up, though!

Most of it looked gross...but I must admit...that peanut-butter covered brownie, covered in cookie dough looked great! although Id skip the fried part...I''m not much for fried food (unless its chicken or french fries, or crab puffs with chinese food!)

I couldn''t get past the jacobaconageburger.
14.gif

Date: 2/13/2009 9:37:02 AM
Author: geckodani
Hahahaha. I think a lot of it looked pretty awesome, too. I''ll have a bad-for-you-food-only picnic with you anyday, Gecko. Pass the Super Stuff Oreos and fried peanut butter brownie!

A friend of mine made the "True Love Roast" for Thanksgiving. She said it was super poplular and everyone loved it! lol She is thin. Guess she didn''t eat the whole thing. Twenty people shared it.
1.gif

12 Bird True Love Roast

Contains 12 different kinds of bird: large turkey filled with goose, chicken, pheasant, aylesbury and barbary duck, poussin and guinea fowl, partridge, pigeon squab, quail and mallard duck. Breast meat from 48 different birds + 8 types of stuffing.

turkeyandmore.jpg

Date: 2/13/2009 6:16:06 PM
Author: MC
A friend of mine made the ''True Love Roast'' for Thanksgiving. She said it was super poplular and everyone loved it! lol She is thin. Guess she didn''t eat the whole thing. Twenty people shared it.
1.gif

12 Bird True Love Roast

Contains 12 different kinds of bird: large turkey filled with goose, chicken, pheasant, aylesbury and barbary duck, poussin and guinea fowl, partridge, pigeon squab, quail and mallard duck. Breast meat from 48 different birds + 8 types of stuffing.

GOOD LORD!!!
23.gif

At least it''s white meat.

Date: 2/13/2009 1:43:08 PM
Author: kittybean

Date: 2/13/2009 9:37:02 AM
Author: geckodani
Hahahaha. I think a lot of it looked pretty awesome, too. I''ll have a bad-for-you-food-only picnic with you anyday, Gecko. Pass the Super Stuff Oreos and fried peanut butter brownie!
It''s a date!
3.gif
Bring on the deep fried ice cream, LOL!

Yuck is right!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP