shape
carat
color
clarity

This is me...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beautifuldisaster

Shiny_Rock
hello everyone.

i just wanted to introduce myself. i have been on for awhile checking out diamonds, settings, etc. but never got over to this half of the site. i asked to be added to the list and just wanted to say hello.

dan and i have been together for 6 1/5 years and have been seriously talking about marriage for a couple of months now. we didn''t know how involved the ring thing was gonna be :) HA. i knew i wanted to marry dan two years into the relationship and he broke my heart when he told me he wasn''t ready (he was barely 21) and i was crushed. he turned around and asked me 2 years later. took me to nyc for valentine''s day, made a ring using the diamonds from his mom''s ering and his grandmom''s ering. we spent a wonderful weekend at the michaelangelo hotel and had an amazing time, although, i wasn''t ready to be married yet. i basically freaked out. i wanted to marry him so badly and he wouldn''t hear it. i drilled it into my head for 2 years that it wasn''t going to happen. i guess i got over the idea and when i was faced with it i thought...well you little :)

at any rate, some maturity and a lightbulb later i have realized he is truly the man of my dreams and is absolutely the one i want to spend my life with, marry and raise children with.

we are finally on the same page and shopping for rings/settings/speaking with a jeweler as we speak.

thought i would share. look forward to "waiting" with all of you :)

laurie
20.gif

sparklish

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!! Keep us posted on the details.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Miss Laurie! You are in good company here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results