shape
carat
color
clarity

This is just sick

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
How appalling and so sad!

"Calloway, 27, died later at a hospital"
8.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boo to those shoppers. I can''t imagine not stopping to help the victim. I don''t even know what else to say about that story, it''s so horrible.
38.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awful!!!!
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m at a loss for words too. I can''t imagine not stopping to help. What is this world coming to?
7.gif

suzi

Shiny_Rock
That is terrible, but sadly I am not surprised. Just this week, I had lunch with my parents at a local eatery. As we were getting ready to pull out of the parking lot, I saw a blind guy in a wheel chair trying to roll himself up the ramp leading into the restaurant, but he was stuck against the wall. I watched from the back seat of my parents'' car for a few seconds, and saw several people just walk right by him as if he wasn''t there. I finally asked my mom to stop the car, and I jumped out and ran over and helped him the rest of the way up the ramp. I couldn''t believe none of the people walking by would help the poor guy! I don''t know why people are so desensitized to other people''s suffering these days, but it seems as though they are.
38.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Those referred to as shoppers...are not people. They are subhuman and obviously on some mind altering substance.

You can''t casually step over someone if you are normal- in your right mind. Example...lets say some stranger is reading a newspaper...or asleep...or laughing on the floor...if your only way around them is to step over them- I really think you would think twice as it would be too uncomfortable. This woman was fatally injured but still alive...probably moaning or gasping or reaching to help. A HUMAN COULD NOT STEP OVER HER.

It should have be that these @#*!$? be investigated for public intoxication and failure to aid an injured citizen. If it was found that some medical attention could have saved her...they should face some form of charges.

You know I get the feeling that this occurance is just an everyday thing for these scumbags...a body stabbed and laying out it just a hinderance and a nusiance.

DKS

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope Karma catches up with them and next time it will be them on the floor.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know. When I heard this, I thought, the world has truly gone mad.

I''m really starting to hate this place....

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is truly dreadful. How can you not help someone? I was in the car park the other day and there was a little kid having a nose bleed. I stopped to offer help. I don''t understand people not helping
7.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just can''t believe people can be so incredibly inhuman.
8.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
It is so sad that the world is this way. So appalling.
15.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Terrible & unfortunately I can believe no one stopped. Sad times we live in.
7.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This calls for another one of my ''Sometimes, I hate people'' comments. Of course, had I been there, I would have taken the cell phone out of the woman''s hand who was taking pictures and then beaten her with it. So probably good I wasn''t there either.
38.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2007 6:43:03 PM
Author: FireGoddess
This calls for another one of my ''Sometimes, I hate people'' comments. Of course, had I been there, I would have taken the cell phone out of the woman''s hand who was taking pictures and then beaten her with it. So probably good I wasn''t there either.
38.gif
Ya know. I was just thinking the same thing.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s unbelieveable. Those people are just as evil as the woman who stabbed her.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I was just thinking today (before I saw this) that our world has changed so much from when I was growing up. And not in a good way. People are so caught up in themselves, so self centered in their own little worlds that they notice less of whats gong on around. It seems everywhere I go, people are so focued on their cell phones and blackberries, kids on their gameboys or whatever game system they have on them that peoiple are not aware oftheir surroundings and basic humanity.

It is very sad to me. What happenend to that poor woman, sad, very sad, but perhaps most sad is that it is not surprising in this day and age.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results