shape
carat
color
clarity

This is how I did my proposal, Worked Very Well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rob79

Rough_Rock
Some people wanted me to post my proposal from the original thread, this is how it went, I booked the Roman Luxry theme room at the West Edmonton Fantasy land Hotel. I then Told my fiance to be that I had a business meeting up there and she could come as it was a two day thing. I then phoned the Fantasy land Grill and got them to mail me the menu so that I could customize it. We went up and I pretended to go to my conference, while she shopped, really I was gettign everything ready and making sure everything would go according to plan. I had the hotel have it so we would not go to the real hotel room until after supper. They put us in one of the executive suites. She had a nap there and then we went to supper, we had a nice supper and then I had them bring us this menu. As she read it over I waited until she got to the bottom, than I got on one knee and said the bottom part out loud. She started to cry and said Yes, Of Course, Yes.
We than went back to our hotel room the real one after supper, and she was even more suprised. I added the romance package to the room so we got a bottle of champge to robes, some bailey''s, two champagne glasses, etc and got to keep them all (Nice memory). So that is my story. I hope this has pleased some, and I guess I should post this in the proposal section. also.

menu7.jpg

Rob79

Rough_Rock
Here is teh room we stayed in.

roman1.jpg

Rob79

Rough_Rock
Here is some pics of the enagagment ring, and I just finished getting the band made, it is also posted in Show me the ring forum. I would like comments on it here as well if people want too comment.

Rob797.jpg

Rob79

Rough_Rock
Another pic

Rob796.jpg

Rob79

Rough_Rock
Last One

Rob798.jpg

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
appl.gif
Beautiful proposal~!

boonerings

Shiny_Rock
Great Story. Just not sure about 5 year aged cake!
lickout.gif

Rob79

Rough_Rock
Yes, the cake would not be too good, but the description of the cake kinda gives it away, we were together 5 years, hence the 5 year aged cake >
2.gif

Diamond Angel

Rough_Rock
omg...that is just amazing...i love the menu idea...the rest is so amazing i would be intimidated...its like being in a movie.

congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results