shape
carat
color
clarity

This is a silly question, but......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Is there such a thing as "eyebrow implants" ?! My cousin is at her wits end with her eyebrows. She has almost no real hair on them, and has to powder them in everday to look normal. She overplucked them when she was a teenager and for some reason, most of the hair never grew back! Now she struggles everyday with drawing/filling them in, and she''s so precise with it that she says it takes her up to an hour each day to do it. They look alright, but still kinda unnatural since there is very little hair. I can''t imagine taking an hour to do my makeup, and I thought maybe there is an eyebrow implant or something out there. They have implants for everything else!!
9.gif

If you all know of anything that would help, let me know!
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh no! What about tatooing eyebrows? This idea would scare the h*ll out of me (lol), but this *is* an option for your cousin! lol

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Eh, I''ve seen that done, and it didn''t look too hot. Although I only saw it once, so maybe it varies. This girl had them done, and like any tatoo, they fade - so hers were almost a pink color. Yikes!
14.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
there are "glue" on mustaches etc....wonder if one could do the same with eyebrows? i''m quite sure there are no eyebrow implants however
15.gif
youch!!

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
MC is right about the tattooing. There are a number of licensed professionals who can tattoo some natural looking eyebrows. My friend went to a woman who sees lots of women who underwent chemotherapy and lost their hair everywhere and drew in fine hair-like lines that resemble what real brows look like. It''s important to choose a color that is appropriate for your haircolor and skin tone. Remember, choosing black ink for eyebrows ultimately fades into a weird, unnatural blue color, yuck.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
wow, I never thought of that, about the women who lose their hair with chemo. Cuz and I are in the chicago area, I''m sure there are many professionals here that can do this. I wonder what the cost is? I will tell her about this - thanks!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I would totally do it only b/c the eyebrows are so important. They can really make or break a face.

What''s with case #4. Ummm, he looked better before LOL

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/24/2005 5:29:16 PM
Author: moremoremore
WOW! I would totally do it only b/c the eyebrows are so important. They can really make or break a face.

What''s with case #4. Ummm, he looked better before LOL
Well, I can only assume he''s overcompensating for (1) lacking sufficiency elsewhere on his corporeal self or (2) not owning a sports car.
11.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
quite the find matata!!! i had no idea! yikes
23.gif

here''s an excerpt from their "eyebrow transplantion" information:

''The new eyebrow will look very natural. However, because the hair is taken from the back of your scalp, it will continue to grow long and periodic trimming is required.''

if you didn''t trim, i guess you could guarantee yourself a place in the guiness book of world records
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results